The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Adventures in Tamriel every tuesday on YoutubeGaming - ElloaTheRantosaurusLIVE

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
iAm2qSx.png

Greetings everyone,

In case you didn't know, I've stopped to stream on TwichTv and I've started a weekly show on Youtube Gaming.
I enjoy very much to stream on Youtube, as I find the quality to be a lot better, and it's a lot more convenient to leave the replay of the Livestream on my channel directly, with all correct information and settings.

So every TUESDAY from 21h to 00h (CET), I invite you to join me to follow my adventures in Tamriel on my YoutubeGaming channel >> Here <<
I plan every show carefully, to make them more fun and entertaining to watch, even when you miss the live and watch the show afterwards.

The show is divided in three part
  • The Rant: That will be the part where I'll be chatting with you guys, and introducing you the show of the day; I may aswell discuss of a subject of importance, or the latest news regarding the game.
  • The Adventure: Alone or with a group of selected guildies, I'll be doing some adventures. Could be anything from questing to Dungeons or PVP. I'll show you the game during the time of the event, and give you as much informations as possible. I'll be introducing you my teammates, speaking about their classe and build, and the content we are going to do.
  • The After Party: I'll finish the show with a Giveaway. Can be gold, a very precious item, everything I've find during the event....It will be different every time! Obviously this will be restricted to the servers and platforms I'm active on (sorry for the other viewers)

I would be very happy to see you on my Livestream! Do not hesitate to come and say hello

2NbJQAo.png

OCTOBER SHOWS

PAST SHOWS
For more convenience, I've gathered all past Episodes in that Playlist,
I add in the description of each video some timestamp so it's easier to find the best moment of the streams. You are very welcome to suggest yours! that would actually help me a lot and I'd be very thanksfull if you would do that!

NOVEMBER SCHEDULE - Calendar
Edited by Elloa on November 19, 2015 11:15AM
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the schedule!
    I really enjoy your videos, and they have given me many important tips.
    Thank you Elloa for your hard work.
    :)
    It ain't easy being green.