Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EPIC DLC announced at end of the orsinium quest line? *spoilers*

kenpachi480
kenpachi480
✭✭✭
so i just beat through the orsinium quest lines, and got my orc regalia outfit, when i suddenly hear Varen voice, he came warn me for a epic war between the realms of oblivion and that deadric princes where picking sides and that all off this would start as soon as the lost city of sotha sil doors would open :D

inst this epic ?
Pain and Dead are the cost to the enjoyment of Battle

Captain Otter Wildwater - DK - V12 - EP
GoS Vassal - Templar - V16 - EP
Captain Izanagi Tsukiko - Sorc - still lvling - EP

Best selfclaimed Healer of Ebonheart Pact NA
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Yes it is. Pretty excited for Clockwork City now :) Who did you sacrifice in the main quest? I'm wondering if Varen still turns up if you sacrifice someone else.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • kenpachi480
    kenpachi480
    ✭✭✭
    Varen Showed up, but I forgot which one I picked for my alt, my main I picked Sai Sahan,. but might be I decided on my 2nd char, that I wanted ''him to be happy with Lyris'' and sacrificed Varen. anyway he showed up

and told me the warning and I was like. epic :D

cuz its also not announced this DLC in official channels,.

sofar the new zones were, IC, whrotgar, and the argonian one they showed off few times

further its waiting for pvp arena, Brotherhood, thievesguild, spellcrafting,. and that was I think the complete list of hot future prospects in the game. ????

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork City has already been announced, but only in name and a short flythrough video. It was announced along with Abah's Landing and Mephala's Realm in one of the ESO Live episodes, I think.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They even had some in-game screens of CWC
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    They even had some in-game screens of CWC
    Yeah sorry, that's what I meant by flythrough video. It was essentially in-game footage of the locations (all three of them), but directly controlling the camera with no player character.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to go to Clockwork City and see Sotha Sil before Almalexia guts him for Morrowind.

...Oh yeah, uh, Morrowind spoilers I guess.

Also give us an option to punch Sotha Sil in the face, or maybe kill him like we could do to Vivec in Morrowind.

Yeah that's right, I'm asking for a Back Path style method of completing the Clockwork City Main quest.
  • kenpachi480
    kenpachi480
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Clockwork City has already been announced, but only in name and a short flythrough video. It was announced along with Abah's Landing and Mephala's Realm in one of the ESO Live episodes, I think.

aah seems i stopped following the live sessions for bad reasons :(

could you perhaps name the episodes?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure
    aah seems i stopped following the live sessions for bad reasons :(

could you perhaps name the episodes?
    Two of them (Clockwork City and Mephala's Realm) were in the ESO Live Tamriel Unlimited special, but I'm not sure where the video with all three of them in a row is.
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Ghrimn on November 6, 2015 4:23PM
  • kenpachi480
    kenpachi480
    ✭✭✭
    ty

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghrimn wrote: »
    Yeah that's it. What's the original source of that one? That version has been put together by someone else.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Double post]
    Edited by Enodoc on November 6, 2015 11:20PM
  • Digital_Frontier
    Digital_Frontier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghrimn wrote: »
    Yeah that's it. What's the original source of that one? That version has been put together by someone else.

QuakeCon 2014 ;)
  • kenpachi480
    kenpachi480
    ✭✭✭
    seen the video, 1 word, amazing, forgot I seen this, thought orsinium and IC were the only annaunced new zones, but was bit more then that

looking forward to murkmire, clockwork city ofc,. the other looked slick but have to see more of it to make opinion

thanks guys, hope you all enjoy the game as much as i do.

• Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea that ending :D
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    That ending was gorgeous! I loved it!
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine