The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Playstation Icons Gamepad UI

Jadel
Jadel
Soul Shriven
Hi, just started playing, specifically because they added controller support which is great!

Wondering how hard it would be to mod the xbox ui icons to playstation ones.

Purely an aesthetic mod but I think It would be cool.

If it was fairly simple I would do it, replace some pngs for example. But I have no idea where to start.

Thanks
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theoretically it should be quite simple, as the icons are readily available in the esoui/art directory. But I personally wouldn't know where to begin when it comes to the code which actually puts icons on the UI in the right places. :stuck_out_tongue:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jadel
    Jadel
    Soul Shriven
    How do you get the esoui directory?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an API function (which I can't remember) that will pull icons out of the directory for use in an add-on, and there are also extraction tools available for you to get the .dds files out of the data files onto your computer. You may like to ask further over at ESOUI, as they have a requests section where anyone may be able to help.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp