Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest called "In The Name Of The King" Orsinium

indigology
So I've done every part of this quest besides recruit the chief of clan shatul..problem is when I get to his camp there's no one to talk to for a quest?

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out!
Edited by indigology on November 4, 2015 12:02AM
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please explain what you did to figure it out? Because I am also stuck on this part.

Edit: For anyone stuck on this part, you have to talk to Ushruka in front of the tent.
    Edited by Cadelay on November 5, 2015 7:46AM
  • OhDios
    OhDios
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is bugged , because i help the 3 clans before got the quest, and when i talked to Ushruka she told me that she will try to assist to the meeting or send some one else, but the quest didn’t mark as completed and i still have "Talk with the clan shatul chief" as uncompleted.
  • OhDios
    OhDios
    ✭✭✭
    Discard my last post, was a reloadui issue, now the quest shows as completed.
    Edited by OhDios on November 14, 2015 10:20PM
  • w019aag
    w019aag
    Soul Shriven
    I still cannot speak with the leader of shatul after reloadui ui dropping the quest and re doing everything and deleting all my addons. i also contacted customer support who referred me to blank wikia pages.... can not progress
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    w019aag wrote: »
    I still cannot speak with the leader of shatul after reloadui ui dropping the quest and re doing everything and deleting all my addons. i also contacted customer support who referred me to blank wikia pages.... can not progress
    Have you done the quest at Shatul yet? The marker for "In the Name of the King" sometimes points to someone else, but you need to do the quest from the guy standing near the tent entrance (I can't remember his name, unfortunately).

Edit: Incidentally, which were the blank pages they referred you to? :stuck_out_tongue:
    Edited by Enodoc on November 16, 2015 11:25AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • OhDios
    OhDios
    ✭✭✭
    This is the email i got from TESO support, (but in my case it worked)

A courier appears with a letter for you...
    From The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited support team

My name is Z'en.

I heard you needed some assistance vestige, I am sorry I could not get to you sooner.
    I do want to apologize for the issues you have been facing.

This can be a temporary display issue or a bug. To rule this out can you please do a soft reset?

- Reloading by typing "/reloadui"
    - Logging out by typing "/camp" which will exit the game server. I recommend waiting fifteen (15) minutes before logging back in.
    - Make sure you start you game with no add-ons

Usually when players are experiencing issues with bugged quests, we suggest abandoning them.
    Then logging out for a bit, and then trying to reacquire them.
    We would like you to know that we are working on this issues, and we will be releasing another patch soon.
    Please give us some patience Vestige, keeping order is a nonstop job.

This is all that you and me can do here. Thank you for your patience while our developers are looking into it.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Blessing of Auri-El,
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How we solve this on consoles? Ps4. The Chief is dead and mother wont talk to me.

@indigology

How did u figured it out?

Edited by Sausage on November 21, 2015 11:22AM
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sucks so bad, probably my very last quest in Orsinium and its bugged. I contacted support and did what they told and nothing is fixed. PS4.

EDIT: you nee to talk to the guy outside the tent, the arrow is kind of misleading.
    Edited by Sausage on November 21, 2015 4:25PM
  • indigology
    Sausage wrote: »
    This sucks so bad, probably my very last quest in Orsinium and its bugged. I contacted support and did what they told and nothing is fixed. PS4.

EDIT: you nee to talk to the guy outside the tent, the arrow is kind of misleading.

If you were to read the post, you'd see that others have posted the solution :b
  • omnii
    omnii
    Soul Shriven
    indigology wrote: »

Not for PS4 they haven't, those answers are for PC users. *** is everyone and there grandma stuck on this quest too wtf ESO
  • Antisober14
    Antisober14
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry wrong thread. Thought this was mine...
    Edited by Antisober14 on January 11, 2016 12:02AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on x box. I just killed the king and roughly got kicked out if the game due to poor loading screen, and was teleported out if the immediate quest area upon me logging back on. Now I'm unable to get back to the quest area to talk with the fellow I need to.
    @Antisober14 That's a different quest. You may want to start a new thread about it. And perhaps put a spoiler tag around that! Such information is not for the eyes of those doing the quest this thread is about.
    Edited by Enodoc on January 10, 2016 1:24PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    omnii wrote: »
    indigology wrote: »

Not for PS4 they haven't, those answers are for PC users. *** is everyone and there grandma stuck on this quest too wtf ESO

I'm stuck, there are NO arrows, and there is no one to talk to in Morkul Clan or Shatul Clan...