The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I use dressing room addon?

Travestynox
Travestynox
✭✭✭
I've downloaded an ESO addon called Dressing room, but for the life of me I cannot get it to work.
It shows up in-game, under settings for addons, but it gives no clue as how to actually use it? Is it out of date and not used anymore?
Any help or advice appreciated!
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tried that addon too, did not work properly at all.

Went back to Wykydd Outfitter after momentarily trying new Alpha Gear/Tools and got disgruntled at the fact I could not name my configs, lovely addon however.

Hope you succeed where I failed in terms of patience hehe.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• AkeGamer
    AkeGamer
    ✭✭
    You may also wish to check out SetSwap a new add-on from Circonian who's been supporting the Add-on community for some time with more than a handful of useful mods. He's on to something having tried all the add-ons you have mentioned and needs more feedback.
  • Travestynox
    Travestynox
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your replies, I now use SetSwap!