Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667080
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 9, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667081

"Golf clap" ZOS just "golf clap".

Dettne
Dettne
✭✭
Golf clap ZOS. Another DLC...another patch with more breaks than enhancements. Just "golf clap". Bravo
  • Stranglehands
    Stranglehands
    ✭✭✭✭
    ban
    .kcoR gnillaF si noitadnuoF esohw ETIYREP oT
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's day one, give it a bit.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    OP is either new to MMO's and/or never worked on a piece of software. xD
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You missed the best part.

Congratz ZoS, first new thing players will notice when they get to login? ZoS found a new way to put the Crown Store in your face..

Sigh..

joker_clap.jpg
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls Ban this guy
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

Congratz ZoS, first new thing players will notice when they get to login? ZoS found a new way to put the Crown Store in your face..

Sigh..

joker_clap.jpg

Oh yes... that "in your face" Crown Store that shows up one time after a big patch to let you know the store has been updated.

Yup, that pushed me right over the edge, destroyed my immersion and rendered me immediately unable to further enjoy the game - even after I clicked the mouse one time to make it go away, and it did.

Game is now ruined and obvious dog ***.

/ wrists

I think Santa Hates You said it best : You make me want to bang my head against the wall, and not in a good way
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Miszou wrote: »

Sigh..

joker_clap.jpg

Oh yes... that "in your face" Crown Store that shows up one time after a big patch to let you know the store has been updated.

Yup, that pushed me right over the edge, destroyed my immersion and rendered me immediately unable to further enjoy the game - even after I clicked the mouse one time to make it go away, and it did.

/ wrists

I think Santa Hates You said it best : You make me want to bang my head against the wall, and not in a good way

The fact that you had to attack his comment with something not even relevant to his statement just invalidates yours.

It doesnt matter if the Crown Store ad is once or a million times. If people want to go to the crown store and buy something they will. Not everyone wants to have ads in a video game. This isnt facebook farmville.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sigh..

joker_clap.jpg

/ wrists

Sorry dude.. I was only able to login ONCE in the past THREE HOURS,... And that plopped on my screen, 20 seconds before I DCed...Not reallly feeling the warm fuzzies, since that was an hour and a half ago.
    Edited by Darlgon on November 3, 2015 2:14AM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • threefarms
    threefarms
    ✭✭✭
    More like sympathy clap.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sigh..

joker_clap.jpg

/ wrists

Sorry dude.. I was only able to login ONCE in the past THREE HOURS,... And that plopped on my screen, 20 seconds before I DCed...Not reallly feeling the warm fuzzies, since that was an hour and a half ago.

Well you have an issue on your end, sorry but that is on you. It is a popup for when they FETURE new items and happens once when they do so. Cry a river dude.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Angarato wrote: »
    OP is either new to MMO's and/or never worked on a piece of software. xD

Haha. My other MMO released an expansion for their game recently. Also a whole host of problems with it.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)