Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] [NA] [EP] Trader guild looking for active members

Codeman1976
Codeman1976
✭✭✭
Welcome to Ebonheart Tamriel Traders Guild!

-Please contact the Guild Leader: CODEMAN1976

-We are a very solid, active TRADERS guild that aim to be among the strongest in the Ebonheart Pact Alliance. We currently have a guild trader and focus mainly on trading, we are always looking for serious trade members. Our goal is to lock in a guild trader every week and improve the trader location as allowed. If you are a serious trader and want to become part of this, read the WEEKLY MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES at the end of this page.

*A 10% pay is deducted from the guild bank for admin wages every week( ADMIN positions are filled, will post in MOTD when one opens up)

MASTERCRAFTER SECTION- (ask about this if desired)..

To send a work order to our MASTERCRAFTERS:

***(read notes in roster to see which crafts and traits each mastercrafter can do)***

Please provide the following:

Level, Type(heavy, med, light), Rarity, Traits, and any Set armor you would like as well. All MASTERCRAFTERS have slightly different pricing and charge less if you provide materials.

**BANK POLICIES**:

-ITEMS in the bank are free for all in moderation, BUT DO NOT WITHDRAW PAGES at a time to sell/deconstruct. These items are for personal use, such as crafting research, equiping, and withdrawing food. If you withdraw mass amounts of items, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GUILD.

WEEKLY MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: (We ask for a minimum participation of 1 day a week to lock down a great guild trader!)

**Current memberships**

-CURRENT MEMBERSHIPS- EXPIRES EVERY SUNDAY OF EACH WEEK. All members who do not deposit 1k by Sunday of each week, to help us win our traders, will be removed for inactivity so we can make room for new ACTIVE members.

-1k PAID MEMBERSHIPS- EXPIRES EVERY SUNDAY AT 11:59pm an extenstion will be availabe for another week MONDAY AT 12:00am.

-ELITE membership- Requires a one time payment of 25k gold to obtain. Then a 500 gold payment every 4 weeks to show activity when available. 100 Elite members max allowed in guild.

Ranks:

MASTERCRAFTER: provide for the guild at reasonable prices. This position is hired by the guild leader. (all available Mastercrafter slots are filled at this point in time)

ACTIVE ELITE- includes: OFFICER CHAT, GUILD BANK ACCESS, GUILD STORE LISTING ACCESS 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL GUILD ACTIVITIES(raffles, lottery etc.) as an ELITE member, this is the highest any member can go unless hired by the Guild Master himsel

ELITE- in danger of being removed from the guild. Deposit 500 gold to show you are still active.

ACTIVE MEMBER- Ater being a recruit for 1 week, you will be granted this rank, which allows for bank access. DO NOT withdraw a large amount of items from the bank to sell, THIS WILL RESULT IN THE IMMIDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE GUILD.

MEMBER- this is to phase out the players who do not play anymore. All that needs to be done to be considered active is Deposit 1k to be promoted to ACTIVE for the week membership. (membership ends 16 August, the following monday will start the next 2 week memberships!)

RECRUIT- allows for BANK DEPOSIT, and GUILD STORE LISTING ACCESS. Members in this rank must wait 1 week before being promoted to ACTIVE BANKER. This promotion is done once per week.

APPRENTICE - NEW MEMBERS, deposit 2,000 gold to the guild bank to get (RECRUIT PROMOTION) GUILD STORE LISTING ACCESS. If 2,000 gold has not been donated in the first week, you will be considered INACTIVE and removed from the guild. INACTIVE MEMBERS WILL BE REMOVED MONDAY OF EACH WEEK.
PS4 NA
Codeman1976
  • dabulls7491
    dabulls7491
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: dabulls7491
  • MarineDeath
    MarineDeath
    ✭✭
    PSN: MarineDeath One word no space
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry people. For whatever reason, I cannot type in the names to invite to the guild all the time. I was finally able to send you the invites. Sorry it took so long.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    If you would like to join us, either post here or send me a PSN message.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Im recruiting for an Ebonhart community of guilds called The Ebonheart Union, message me at psn olivaresdonjuan if you are interested in becoming an ally. I'll add you to the page and you can talk to the other guild masters to coordinate future events.
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting active traders
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for active traders. We also have a trader this week.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone looking for a guild with active members? If so send me a PSN message, an ingame message or leave a comment here with your PSN name.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for active members. Leave a message here or PSN me.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • svyx33
    svyx33
    PSN: Svyx333
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will you take a DC faction DK nord?

My psn is Black-n-Gold42
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent. We're still looking for active members
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Red_Psylocke
    Red_Psylocke
    ✭✭✭
    Please send me an invite PSN: Red_Psylocke
    PSN: Rainraey
  • thelordrahl
    Psn: Raug-Vassternich
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent. We are always looking for active members. If you would like to join, give your contact info here or contact me, Codeman1976 through PSN.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    This week we have a trader in Ebonheart. Leave your contact info here or send me a message via in-game or PSN. Thank you
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • rucrazzzy
    rucrazzzy
    Experienced trader looking for a new trading guild.

PSN: Rucrazzzy
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent rucrazzy
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • jrmn78
    jrmn78

Love to farm and sell. Please invite

Sandy7883
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Invite has been sent Sandy
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Ninjascout6
    Ninjascout6
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm in DC. Looking to join a good trading guild since my current one is inactive. PSN ID is Ninjascout6 if you have room!
  • T-roy_1989
    T-roy_1989
    Soul Shriven
    psn ID: T-roy_1989

Can't wait to get in on the store!
  • birada419
    birada419
    PSN: birada419

Thanks
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We were able to secure a trader in Stormhold this week. We are always on the lookout for new members. If you would like to give us a try either leave a comment with your PSN name here or message me through PSN. I hope to hear from you.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    I must apologize for not paying attention to which guild this forum post is for. I no longer am the guild master of Ebonheart Tamriel Traders (ETT). The guild I was referring to having a trader in Stormhold this week is Shadowscales of Black Marsh. For those of you who have recently posted comments here, I am forwarding your names to the current guild master of ETT. Again, I am sorry for the mistake.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Lots to Sell
    have One guild spot open!

PSN - SSlarg
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Marthanator
    Marthanator
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: mpenado
  • Mma707
    Mma707
    Pls add

Psn:mma707

Thanks
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    I am no longer the guild master of Ebonheart Tamriel Traders as I have mentioned before. If you would like to join ETT you need to contact Captin_sno.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Strange_uncle
    I love, I love to collect resources, sales. Please invite, thank you.
    PSN account
    Hurricane_rescue