The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for Casual Guild

ByzantineByron
ByzantineByron
Soul Shriven
Hi,

DC player (Redguard DK Sword & Board/Dual Wield), currently VR 5 and making my way through Malabal Tor as part of the Silver Almanac.

I typically like playing solo but it has become obvious that I am missing large portions of the game (Dungeons, Craglorn, Cyrodiil) and want to join a guild in order to help myself as well as others who are looking for people to clear these areas. Reasonably solid crafter

No headset (could get one but would only really use it at weekend so as to not annoy the Mrs) not looking for a massive guild (something relatively personal)

Character name is Kavar Ganzorig. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Main availability is between 5am-7:30am and 6:30pm-8:30pm weekdays and all day Sat/Sun (GMT)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Kavar Ganzorig! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)