The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

endless fury

hibbles
hibbles
I just got hit with endless fury, I checked my active effects and its still there with a countdown in seconds of 4209834567 seconds and counting..is this a hack some *** kid has developed because they cant play a game or is it bugged?

Best Answers

• Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hibbles wrote: »
    I just got hit with endless fury, I checked my active effects and its still there with a countdown in seconds of 4209834567 seconds and counting..is this a hack some *** kid has developed because they cant play a game or is it bugged?

Hmm
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A better title would have been "Unusual active effect..", and take a screenshot and post it.
    PC | EU
  • hibbles
    hibbles
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    Yes, it is a common hack and he was using macros.
    </sarcasm>

I prefer B flat augmented 7th with a 6/4 inversion
  • hibbles
    hibbles
    hibbles wrote: »

update after about 10 minutes the number changed to 57205 days 238 hours 32 minutes and seconds were counting down. I wish I was making it up. and yes I do have a screen shot of when it was counting down the millions of seconds
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a number of active effects thar keep lingering on for long time. I would like to know why. I think its a bug, visual only probably.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What does /reloadui do?

Did you try disabling whatever addon you use for displaying buffs, then re-enabling it? What addon are you using for this (if any)?

Never had this before, so, unless you add some extra details and test things, it's hard to say what it is.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, he killed you. So he most be a hacking macro user, there is no way in life you could be defeated by a non-hacker.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • hibbles
    hibbles
    Dracane wrote: »
    Yes, he killed you. So he most be a hacking macro user, there is no way in life you could be defeated by a non-hacker.

i wasn't killed, but thanks for the support and thoughtful response. I am glad I came to such an adult forum to discuss glitches on my active effects.

surely you can see having a negative active effect lasting 57,000 days plus would be concerning.
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    You've been hacked!

Delete account, send gear
    N64 NA EP