The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Console players! Would you pay for these options??

Destyran
Destyran
✭✭✭✭✭
Crown store items 1000crowns each.

Fct meter: so we can review our combat log
Dps meter: so we can see what percent we keep our buffs and debuffs up and how much a skill actually crits etc.
Lore book tracker!! Finds all lorebooks like on pc

Would you pay for these??(i know i would)

Ideas? Views? Opinions?
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay for things that should have been in the game from the start?
    Wait...is this Destiny all of a sudden?

Edited by Ace_of_Destiny on October 31, 2015 9:04PM
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. I dont see any PC players paying for those add-ons. Quality of Life additions to the game should not be added to the Crown Store unless ZOS has a deathwish for this game.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Uneed2Stop
    Uneed2Stop
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah dude. Those things need to be in the game FREE OF CHARGE if anything. I dont think zos would do such a thing as charge for something like this
  • Chieve
    Chieve
    ✭✭✭
    No and id only.pay for dps meter lol
    Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always expect to see these in the Xbox or Sony store.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Destyran wrote: »

Dps meter: so we can see what percent we keep our buffs and debuffs up and how much a skill actually crits etc.

Ideas? Views? Opinions?

1. I do believe something like this if not this exactly is coming soon.
    2. Wait for player housing...
    3. No.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • LeoTheBatiamigo
    These are things that need to be implemented for FREE
    GamerRKO - PS4 - NA - EP
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No those are quality of life improvements that some desire and others may or may not care for.
    If/when some come, it would fall as a base game update rather than a crown item as no crown items by design give one player something another cannot obtain in the game that improves their effectiveness.

Only cosmetic items may appear in the store that can't be obtained in-game
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Nergie4242
    Nergie4242
    ✭✭✭
    Doing it that way would seriously make it p2win.

Though the fact people would even consider paying for this stuff shows just how badly zos [snip] up their console ui/implementation.

[snip] just admit it already.

You messed up

Really really bad.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on October 31, 2015 10:03PM
    You give me a chat box ZOS and I'll start giving you my money again.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a PC player who has never played ESO on console, I don't want you guys to have to pay for it, and even if ZOS does ever implement these things for console, I'd be shocked if they actually charge for it.
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of that should have been in the game in the first. Would I pay for it? Most likely, as the lacking UI is one of my major complaints. Would I be happy about it? #### no!
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No those are quality of life improvements that some desire and others may or may not care for.
    If/when some come, it would fall as a base game update rather than a crown item as no crown items by design give one player something another cannot obtain in the game that improves their effectiveness

Only cosmetic items may appear in the store that can't be obtained in-game

the horse upgrades are not cosmetic and there is no in game equivalent to let you skip the "you can only train once per day crap" and in PvP hell yes it improves your effectiveness. the bag and bank upgrades are not cosmetic and improve your effectiveness but I can at least defend those because as long as you have the gold nothing will restrict you from maxing out those 2 yourselves.
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on November 1, 2015 12:04AM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Nope and hell no.
  • threefarms
    threefarms
    ✭✭✭
    NO
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh i dont think they would even bother implementing these for free. The fastest way woul be to crown store it no 3rd party content/add ons are allowed on console stores.
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bethesda is allowing downloading of add ons for Fallout 4 on consoles, I don't see why their parent company ZoS wouldn't allow that for ESO. Especially ftc, we need to know when to reapply our buffs and debuffs without just looking at the enemy and assuming that it's our flames or whatever on them and not another player's
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not at all bad suggestion for extra revenue. Our community still has hopes, good suggestions or ideas still come!
    Edited by Sausage on November 1, 2015 3:02PM
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Destyran wrote: »

Ideas? Views? Opinions?

I like your ideas. I would love to be able to find every Lorebook. I would also like to see a better map of Cyrodil. I've found lots of locations in Cyrodil but when I look at the map they aren't present so locating them a second time is very difficult. I would also like to see more Wayshrines in Cyrodil. It's seems like a poor waste of time to run on horseback for 20 minutes to get from place to place (without having to enter a castle your team owns).