The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

@ZOS Remembrance Bugged or Not?

dantator
dantator
✭✭✭
I am convinced that remembrance is bugged. The tool tip on remembrance says, "You cannot move while channeling, but you gain immunity to all enemy control effects." I've seen, in videos and personal experience, deep breathe (DK aoe ability) cc templars using remembrance.

I myself am a magicka DK and I benefit a lot from CCing remembrance. Undeniably, templars need a lot of work and the remembrance bug, imo, is OP. It alters group dynamics because some strategies rely on remembrances. So, even though I can exploit the bug, I prefer it being fitted along with all the rest of templar's abilities and other classes.

Here are two videos for proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYFF1rF_fLM
Skip to 11:18 for the bug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4aKdUkXc-A
Skip to 3:01 for the bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert
+Divine Force+

+Divines+
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for bringing this up because that's happened to me a few times while I've been casting Remembrance and it'll suddenly get interrupted... confused me a lot of times. :\
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• dantator
    dantator
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for bringing this up because that's happened to me a few times while I've been casting Remembrance and it'll suddenly get interrupted... confused me a lot of times. :\

Np:)
    +Divine Force+

+Divines+
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol
    Never trust abilites that have "you gain immunity to all enemy control effects" in their description. It's always false.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    lol
    Never trust abilites that have "you gain immunity to all enemy control effects" in their description. It's always false.

Indeed... *cough* especially Mist Form *cough*
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    lol

Indeed... *cough* especially Mist Form *cough*

I'd say mist form was the first.
    Also, I was sent flying yesterday by WB right after activating Immovable from heavy armor skill line. Twice.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • dantator
    dantator
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm hoping they will start fixing a lot of the bugs right after the release of orsinum. But we all know that when a new update comes out there are new bugs.

If you play DK and use wings, you will know how frustrating it is when you activate wings but it doesn't reflect.
    +Divine Force+

+Divines+