The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Calling all master crafters

Skullz11c
Skullz11c
✭✭✭
Have you ever needed a specific piece of gear made, but absolutely couldn't find anyone to make it for you?!?! Me to!! The purpose of this thread is to solve that problem! Post what type of armor you can craft, number of traits, and styles.

The "guild kiosks" is what ZOS will tell you to use, but how that finds a specific crafter if they are not making and posting their gear for sale is beyond me!

So! So long as people participate and ZOS does not remove this thread, please feel free if to post what you can make so others can reference in the future.

Do not talk about charging people or trading on the forum! Just post what you can make so people know who you are and can contact you in game. Do NOT post if you don't want to help others out!

I can make all styles EXCEPT Ancient Elf, Xfvkyn, and Glass. 6 trait Heavy, 5 trait Light, 5 trait medium.
Xbox One NA

• Skullz11c
    Skullz11c
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I forgot!! Post your faction and server for reference ;)!

I am NA server EP faction!
    Xbox One NA

• ArchGrizzlyOp
    ArchGrizzlyOp
    ✭✭
    People could just use https://www.esomerchant.com/ best site for craffters and people looking for crafting made by ESO Players...
    Guild Leader for Brotherhood of Blood, North American Server, Xbox one.

Apply to join is today - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/229042/brotherhood-of-blood-is-recruiting-pvp-pve-rp?new=1

"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?"
    -- Fadomai
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should ask for text chat on console instead of creating this thread. It takes just a few minutes to find someone who can craft whatever you need if you ask in any big trading guild or the popular zone chats (Craglorn, Stormhaven, Deshaan, Grathwood).
  • Skullz11c
    Skullz11c
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I don't disagree, but this has been asked for in several other threads. So, this i how console players look for people ;(
    Xbox One NA

• i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One – NA

9 Traits – ALL Heavy Armors, ALL Woodworking, and 1 Hand Swords.

8 Traits – In ALL Weapons, Light and Medium Armors

ALL StylesEXCEPT – Glass

Send Me An In-Game Mail or Xbox Message.

GT: i3ig Gun

Edited by i3ig_Gun on November 9, 2015 6:40AM
    XBOX ONE - NA
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    People could just use https://www.esomerchant.com/ best site for craffters and people looking for crafting made by ESO Players...

This site is not available for NA PC, which makes it useless to a huge population of players.

I don't understand why they don't have that and only have Europe.
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadelay wrote: »

This site is not available for NA PC, which makes it useless to a huge population of players.

I don't understand why they don't have that and only have Europe.

On top of the page you can select your region/server
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    9 traits
    all styles
    too bad im on EU right? XD
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • duncan_cougarpreeb18_ESO
    9 traits for all
    all styles (before Wrothgar)
    AD / EU

Oh and the eso merchant site seems to be catering to all servers now...
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    All items, styles except Xivkyn swords - before Wrothgar, researchs

PC EU
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kinda surprising this has not gotten locked yet, but I can do:
    7 traits heavy/Light armor Can make everything except Imperial, Primal, Xivkin, Glass and Dwemer
    Level 50 prov. can make all of the rank 1 food and drink.
    Edited by bryanhaas on November 5, 2015 6:18PM
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised more people havnt posted here...

Im sure you Xbox and PSN players need help finding high end crafters
    XBOX ONE - NA
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Drax976
    Server: NA

6-8 Traits for All Armor & Weapon Types

All Base Game Alliance and Rare Styles, and most of the Dwemer Style.

All Base Materials.

All Glyphs Available, Buyer provides runes as necessary.

Alchemy Available, Buyer provides ingredients as necessary.
    3 produced per Ingredient Set Provided/Requested.

All L1-V10 Green Food & Beverage Recipes Known, At least 1 recipes of each type known for V15.
    Roughly 65% of all Blue Food & Beverage Recipes Known.
    At least 1 Purple Recipes per level L30+ Known, Buyer provides Purple ingredient.
    3 produced per Ingredient Set Provided/Requested.
    Edited by Drax76 on November 15, 2015 11:18PM
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »

I thought we weren't allowed to advertise in the forums. Is this ok now?
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Tholian1 wrote: »
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »

I thought we weren't allowed to advertise in the forums. Is this ok now?

You aren't allowed to Sell or Trade via these forums, but apparently networking or advertising isn't disallowed as long as cost/price isn't discussed here.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One – NA

Traits – ALL 9 Traits for Every Piece - All Weapons - All Armor

Styles – ALL Styles Known

Send Me An Xbox Message. :)

GT: Tallowby
    Edited by Tallowby on November 9, 2015 8:03PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • TheHereticMonk
    For Xbox EU our guild, Charitable Crafting Co-op can make anything up to 8 traits for light and heavy. We do have some 9 traits but not many at the moment. Medium is at 6/7 traits, medium armour crafters seem to be rarer.
    Also maxed out on alchemy, provisioning and enchanting.

We never, ever charge for our services.

See our thread on the Xbox EU Guild page (usually top of the list) or our forum for more details @ cccguild.boards.net

@OrphanHelgen @duncan_cougarpreeb18_ESO we're always looking for more accomplished crafters if you're willing to be altruistic and craft not for profit. Mats are provided for craft requests though so you won't burn through your own.
    Edited by TheHereticMonk on November 10, 2015 9:26AM
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • gbsteve
    gbsteve
    ✭✭
    You should ask for text chat on console instead of creating this thread. It takes just a few minutes to find someone who can craft whatever you need if you ask in any big trading guild or the popular zone chats (Craglorn, Stormhaven, Deshaan, Grathwood).

The chances of the person with what you need 1) being there at the precise time you are and 2) being able to hear you over all of the screaming and music is slim to none.

ESO should add a search function within the traders so you don't have to scroll down and view each item (they're sorted by price not alphabetical). I would rather just type in a search on each trader than having to sift through 5 pages of unorganized items (recipes) to find out it's no there. I like the idea, but it needs more functionality.
    VR3 - Stamblade
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you still need help with things toss me a game email. I'm on the NA PC server and can make every game set/style except Ancient Orc in Blacksmithing, Clothing and Woodworking. My wifes character is all maxed out on Alchemy/Provisioning/Enchanting so between the both of us, we can make pretty much everything in the game.
    NA Server - Kildair