The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vamps Health Recovery

AlphaCrucis
AlphaCrucis
✭✭✭
I've noticed that on my Vampire when i equip items that add health recovery it doesn't effect the points in the character sheet. Is this because I'm a vampire & at stage 4
Edited by AlphaCrucis on October 31, 2015 3:09AM
Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
Brenton, Templar, Healer
Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
PS4, NA Server
Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That used to happen to me. Contact support, mine ended up getting fixed after the IC patch
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    That used to happen to me. Contact support, mine ended up getting fixed after the IC patch

Thanks
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used vampires kills armor set of 5 helped me a ton leveling up with the heal after each kill