The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[REQUEST] Account wide achievement tracking add-on

Sezetcik
Sezetcik
✭✭
So we all know that the achievements in the achievementtab are only character wide, and I understand that there are many people who want to keep it so. But I for one would like to see all the achievements of all my characters together and see which one I'm missing. So would it be possible to make an add-on that opens a new achievement tab with the achievements of all my characters together? I don't have much knowledge about programming etc but if it is possible, and someone wants to make this, I will be willing to help in some possible way.

Thank you all!
- Sezetcik
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    What the purpose of this except add more "not so useful" infos on your screen ?
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Sezetcik
    Sezetcik
    ✭✭
    I just want to know which achievements I didn't complete over all my characters to get the achievement hunt on