Maintenance for the week of May 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 10
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 11, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster's Archive: The Maelstrom Arena - Part Two"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Loremaster's Archive: The Maelstrom Arena - Part Two. We hope you enjoy part two of this series with Fa-Nuit-Hen!
Gina Bruno
ESO Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this "the last archive for a long while" ? :'(

• Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Fa-Nuit-Hen's personality! He's so very good it's delightful.

The writing in this game is as always a pleasure.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this "the last archive for a long while" ? :'(

Maybe the Loremaster is retiring. If he is, it will be sad to see him go.
    Team Rigurt!

Elsonso on PC NA and EU since 2014
    ElsonsoJannus on XBOX NA since 2021
    ElsonsoJannus on PS4 NA 2015 - 2021

• chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it will be gone forever. The Archive has run since the game's release. Give Schick a holiday; he'll be back.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.