The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Aldmeri Dominion campaign is 95% flirting with queen Ayrenn

Digielf
Digielf
✭✭✭
Every dialogue with her your character is like ''oh yes my queen'', ''i will do anything for you'', ''lets do this together'', ''please step on me'''. These athough are usually phrases of respect but when you overuse them and say things like ''yes i love you my queen'' in every single sentence its flirting and that you love her a bit more than just queen
Edited by Digielf on October 30, 2015 12:21PM
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had this feeling.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same thing with most people that choose AD lol they want sum
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    I never had this feeling.

Me either.

The dialog indicating respect and a 'for the cause' attitude is not erotic.

Weird.

Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Forumer-in-Prison
    Forumer-in-Prison
    ✭✭✭
    The only reason why I joined AD. To flirt with Kate Beckinsale
    Edited by Forumer-in-Prison on November 2, 2015 5:58AM
    Siblings-in-Prison

Lore:
    At a time of chaos and turmoil, children from all across tamriel have been taken by an evil Argonian Thieves guild. They were raised in captivity, forced to learn their captors evil ways and endured the harsh environment of Black Marsh. The intentions of the evil guild is still unknown till this day.

Amisdt the events surrounding the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a brave few has escaped their captors and ran off as far away as they can, eventually landing on the shores of khenarthi's roost.

Armed with the skills and the scars they have endured during their captivity, these brothers and sisters in chains has vowed revenge on their Argonian captors and their allies.

They kept the names branded to them by the evil reptiles as a reminder of all the pain and torment they have suffered, and have joined the Aldmeri Dominion as a means to an end... Paint Tamriel with Argonian blood.
      [*] Close-to-Prison | Khajiit | Cat of Life
      [*] Sliced-in-Prison | Bosmer | Suction Blade
      [*] Hunk-in-Prison | Breton | Hunky Blade
      [*] Muse-in-Prison | Altmer | Healing Babe
      [*] Hot-in-Prison | Breton | HotBod Killer

• MADCIBERKITER
      Those of you who have been fortunate enough to study medieval forms of languages will understand why your character is so devoted to his Queen, the developers choose this form translated into modern languages to give an ancient style to the dialogues, of course when I hear players speaking, most of the time I understand why they don't get it, solely due to the fact that they speak a vulgar form of their own native language! The more we advance in time the less polite is our way of communicating. The 21st century modern man speak more likely as a moron rather than a Lord.
    • nobleboivin
      nobleboivin
      ✭✭
      I never got a flirty message from her dialogue as of yet. It reminds me of a loyal knight to a medieval queen.
    • KreeQuickshadow
      KreeQuickshadow
      Soul Shriven
      I like the interaction?..I wish my character could go back and talk with her and the "eyes", after the main thing is over. I sorta feel cheated there isn't " anything for him to do" now?
    • SirAndy
      SirAndy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      My female Bosmer was quite surprised by the special "attention" she got from the queen.

Just another day in Tamriel, i suppose ...
      grouphug.gif
    • temjiu
      temjiu
      ✭✭✭✭
      You have to reeeaaallly be reading into the script (in the wrong way) to get that out of it. sounds more like a personal issue to me.
    • Rimmsa
      Rimmsa
      ✭✭
      People tend to perceive what they want, ya know. You're lucky The Queen doesn't file sexual harassment on you for reading into things wrong...;)
      -Xbox One = Rimmsa
      Viktor Tsolvkov = V3 Life Sapping Imperial Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
      Vincent LaFlur = Lvl12 Dark Magicka High Elf Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion

Sludge Industries Guild Master. Sludge Industries is ALWAYS looking for new associates and members!
      ESOCrafters VP

Check out the guild websites!
      http://www.sludgeindustries.gamerlaunch.com
      https://sites.google.com/site/esocrafters/home
    • Swundead
      Swundead
      ✭✭
      I wouldn´t mind it if it was "that you love her a bit more than just queen" and you got some R&R in a later quest ;)

Jokes aside I agree that it is just for the cause. Even though I know that Altmer wants to rule alone, I don´t have a problem with helping the queen since she is not in your face racist. She is more.. When she got the power she will *** you over racist :D

"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you´re useless. Alone, a finger can´t grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."

Xbox One EU
    • Enodoc
      Enodoc
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Swundead wrote: »
      I wouldn´t mind it if it was "that you love her a bit more than just queen" and you got some R&R in a later quest ;)

Jokes aside I agree that it is just for the cause. Even though I know that Altmer wants to rule alone, I don´t have a problem with helping the queen since she is not in your face racist. She is more.. When she got the power she will [...] you over racist :D
      The Orrery of Elden Root has proven this would not be the case ;)
      UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
      Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    • Swundead
      Swundead
      ✭✭
      That sounds mighty interesting~ 

Its like the trooper quest line in SWTOR that after dealing with the gangs of Coruscant the very friendly agent you have been working with..invites your to her apartment for some proper R&R.

As the man I am, I of course agreed to a night of drinking, kissing..and more..if you catch my meaning ;)
      Edited by Swundead on December 2, 2015 10:35AM
      "Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you´re useless. Alone, a finger can´t grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."

Xbox One EU
    • Alucardo
      Alucardo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      She got it goin' on in all the right places. I was licking her boots from day one
    • Swundead
      Swundead
      ✭✭
      Alucardo wrote: »
      She got it goin' on in all the right places. I was licking her boots from day one

Daggerfall Covenant - A...Breton?

Ebonheart Pact - A Nord.

Aldmeri Dominion - A super hot High Elf.

For me the choice was clear, even though I as Khajiit will get *** over by the Highs Elves ;)

Xbox One EU
    • Archer79
      Archer79
      Swundead wrote: »
      Alucardo wrote: »

Daggerfall Covenant - A...Breton?

Ebonheart Pact - A Nord.

Aldmeri Dominion - A super hot High Elf.

For me the choice was clear, even though I as Khajiit will get *** over by the Highs Elves ;)

You say that and yet it was the High Elves that saved the Khajiit from extinction form the knahaten flu while the Imperials were taking more of their lands and killing the alredy dying Khajiit. Read "The Eagle and the Cat" lore book and if you do the questline for helping the Mane in Reaper's Marsh you will understand how the Imperials look at the Khajiit. The High Elves act haughty and superior but thats just it, while the Dunmer and Ayleids enslave everyone just because they believe its their birthright as the one true superior race of Tamriel so please stop with the Altmer dont care and they will kill everyone when every race on the continent is doing just that because of their own views for their superiority over everyone else.

P.S this isnt a jab or any form of disrespect I just thought of sharing with you and everyone on the forums who think that they are in for Ayrenn but they know that they will get screwed by the Altmer later on, when in reality the Orcs will get screwed by both the Redguards and Bretons not once but Many times into the future till the the timeline of Skyrim, also after this war the Argonians will be enslaved by the Dunmer, and just to note their are still Dunmer in Shadowfen enslaving Argonians because of the reason I mentioned above, while the Dominion will last as the most stable Empire until Tiber Septim comes and ruins it by killing lots of Khajiit and taking Rimmin, fighting the Bosmer and break them from the Altmer, and finally destroying Alinor just after he signed a peace treaty with the Altmer of Summerset. yeah the Altmer are the nasty people when everyone else is ten times worse. lol
    • Swundead
      Swundead
      ✭✭
      I know what happens! I am just pointing out how fun it is to be the boot licker of the Altmer when you know what happens in the future!

A fun gag that is all :P

PS:
      I love the Altmer, but its just so much fun to make fun of the.."supermenchen" that are the Altmer.

Xbox One EU