The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a friendly PvE guild

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, I'm looking for active and social PvE English speaking guild with mature (20-60 yo) players, where all members are friendly and use tabard with pride, people recognize each other's names by participating in frequently set guild events, and in time they find a guild as virtual home.
A guild with catchy name :wink: , without recruitment process or the need to be active on website by writing posts on forum; also without requirement to hang on TeamSpeak, as my English isn't perfect and I don't feel well playing and thinking in English at the same time...

I'm 40 yo. male living in Poland, with a year of experience in subscribed swtor (where I reached really fast an oficer position in English guild by being active and helpful and achieved almost everything with 16 characters on 3 servers, incl. Rancor mount), long time played in Morrowind and Oblivion, then for 1263 real hours in Skyrim according to Steam, which is my favourite game so far - I bought a new PC just to have the ability to play Skyrim in full details and hd textures on 27" screen.
I haven't a lot of experience in ESOTU but I learn pretty fast and share knownledge whenever needed, about 2-3 moths in game so far and 2 characters created per each faction which I level from time to time, the highest is vet1 nightblade Khajiit (I lost my desire to push it higher alone) with bow, ancient elf medium armor and dwemer bow, the other chars from lvl14 to 35 with all different playing styles and abilities. I craft gears myself, usually run in 2-3 traits sets and make triple effect potions and purple foods and can offer help for free to guild mates in need or put these to guild store.
Last but not least, I'm in 4 trading guilds with around 500 members who I still do not know personally, so I do not look for the 5-th trading one, but a guild where I can meet people in person and play/grind together with a smile, which has a trader mostly for the "banking" purpose...
Ah, and I prefer Templar builds with dps/healing roles and dps sneaking with a bow...

Any guild corresponds to this image? :)
Edited by Gargath on October 30, 2015 11:11AM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    are you into any pvp?
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to scout Cyrodiil alone to gather all skyshards and I wish to gather them on all my characters, so if that counts for a pvp, then yes I can. So far I had not much luck to get into larger group of random players interested mainly in gathering the shards.

Also I used to play large battles in Cyrodiil with my sorcerer lvl27, our group took some keeps, and I'm quite well oriented in this, but usually supporting and healing than going to the first line. I'd love to do some large scale battles with good leaders as I like to be commanded by experienced players and play some particular role...
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Gargath,

what is your in-game ID? I can invite you into our guild The Spirit of Nirn. Or you can contact me in-game at @EllieBlue.

Cheers!

Ellie
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Gargath wrote: »
    I like to scout Cyrodiil alone to gather all skyshards and I wish to gather them on all my characters, so if that counts for a pvp, then yes I can. So far I had not much luck to get into larger group of random players interested mainly in gathering the shards.

Also I used to play large battles in Cyrodiil with my sorcerer lvl27, our group took some keeps, and I'm quite well oriented in this, but usually supporting and healing than going to the first line. I'd love to do some large scale battles with good leaders as I like to be commanded by experienced players and play some particular role...

I own a pvp orginated aldmeri dominion Guild that do other stuff as well. (dungeons vet and non vet, trials,arenas, events and even some roleplay if the players feel up for it) We are still trying to get established and get things going. I have had this Guild since the beta times and the Guild have changed it curse 2 times but now found it´s idé. We want to become a hardcore Guild in eso and make a name for oursealths + have tons of fun on the way. If you have questions then just leave me a reply :)
  • rastadreadlion
    I think you might make a good candidate for my guild, but you aren't interested in filling out an application form? Can I ask why?
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    hello, check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com - if you are interested, you don't have to fill out the app form, just look us up in game and you can join :)
    We are a casual social guild with very active chat, weekly IC events and overall a nice, friendly, family-like atmosphere of international players. :) Hope to see you in-game!
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Gargath! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot All for your kind offers :).
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just sent you an invitation, for your request ;)
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK thx, I'll give a try to the WEB then and see how it works :wink: