The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Thanks Devs For the Halloween Themed Gear!

HotToddy
HotToddy
✭✭
Dear Devs,
I've got a subscription, but just couldn't help purchasing more coins in order to get some Halloween gear (I grabbed the scarecrow costume and the zombie horse). Thanks for doing something cool for us this Halloween!

Just as wink for next year, for us vampires, do you think you could make a giant bat costume and maybe a swarm of bats as a mount? Thanks again for the great holiday gear!
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm diggn' that scarecrow as well.
    I'm hoping for different polys next Halloween as well.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ Santa team next pls :D
  • Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    HotToddy wrote: »
    Dear Devs,
    I've got a subscription, but just couldn't help purchasing more coins in order to get some Halloween gear (I grabbed the scarecrow costume and the zombie horse). Thanks for doing something cool for us this Halloween!

Just as wink for next year, for us vampires, do you think you could make a giant bat costume and maybe a swarm of bats as a mount? Thanks again for the great holiday gear!

As long as the stuff buyable this year is available next year with new stuff I am totally fine with this.
  • HotToddy
    HotToddy
    ✭✭
    Halloween is soon approaching - Anyone have any Halloween themed 'wish lists' that you hope the dev's put in the store this year?
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xD necro in b4close. @HotToddy we'll probably see the old costumes returning again.
  • HotToddy
    HotToddy
    ✭✭
    I'd still love to see that 'costume/mount' in by allowing us to turn into a swarm of bats or a large vampire bat (a different one for each?) as a mount.

I hope they get creative this year!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down as it seemed to have died long ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads. If you would like create a newer thread on the matter please feel free to do so :smile: glad people are getting hyped for the upcoming Witches' Festival!

Thank you for understanding
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.