Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU Server Kicking me every 5 minutes

Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl
✭✭✭
I know there have been a lot of issues with the servers but I had been online for a few hours and suddenly was kicked from the EU server.

On trying to get back in I met an infinite loading screen until it gave up and then it wouldn't move past the logo screen. It came up with an error but my xbox wouldn't screenshot it.

I then managed to get in, to only be kicked after finally getting back to what I was doing.

Please tell me its all ok and I won't be kicked again now I'm back in again in a moment
  • teaguewh
    teaguewh
    I've been having trouble with it too. Terrible lag and now I can't log in.
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭
    I did get kicked again. I lasted 6 minutes in game this time.

Really annoying as it's prime time for me and I know they can't help it but it's always worse then.
  • Syrinde
    Syrinde
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here. Even checked my connection to be certain it wasn't that. But everything on my Xbox One works as it should, except for getting kicked out of the server after several minutes.
  • Mrfreudo
    Mrfreudo
    Soul Shriven
    I never had a problem with ESO until their last update yesterday. I keep get kicked out from the EU server with messages like "you exceeded the minimum ammount of messages permitted (spamming)"!!! etc
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭
    I've rebooted my console and it's gotten worse since doing so I'm usually in game for about a minute if I get in at all now before booted. There is another thread that Gina Bruno has been replying in that says they are working on it.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2396061#
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Login error atm.....

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Br00n
    Br00n
    Soul Shriven
    Crazy, I have been dropped from the server 8 times now. Error 318 message. Serious lag spike, screen goes black, then back to menu screen. Tried swapping character, stood still and did nothing but still got dropped with 318 error.
  • merkava_4
    merkava_4
    same problem here..checked my connection and all is good with my internet..the game lags and i get kicked every 5 minutes
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me when ever I tried to fast travel to popular cities. So I did an experiment. I went to cities less populated with players like elden root or sentinel. No lag spikes no getting kicked from the server every 5 minutes. So my advice? Stay away from popular cities that are always packed with players till zenimax can get it nailed down.
    Xbox one NA server
    Current CP level: 481
    Main= Clan-Mother Ra'Zaria: Khajiit Dragonknight EP (Toxic Shock Build)
    Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
    Tsudajiti-Ri: Level 23 Kajiit Nightblade AD (Magicka, 3 hit ko Build)
    Tulara Ayrenn: High Elf Templar DC (Right Hand of Mara Build)
    One-Who-Breaks-Mountains: Argonian Templar EP (Left Hand of Mara Build)
    Lillca Boulder-Child: Nord Dragonknight EP (Indominable Tank Build)(no purge)
    Logranka-Gra-Orsinium: Level Orc Dragonknight AD (Volcanic Incineration Build)
    Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
    High Queen Atmorra: Level 10 Redguard Templar EP (Tireless Stamplar)
    Rakkiza Mane-Sister: Level 7 Khajiit nightblade DC (in progress)
    Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    Experiencing being kicked from the server about every 5 minutes too, but on the NA server... Is this what we can expect during Friday prime-time?
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭
    It was yesterday the EU was attacked. It was determined to be a DDoS attack. If it's persistent I'd message a developer. Gina Bruno was very helpful last night and if they don't know it's affecting people they can't help them.
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    Game is fluid on the EU server now. Don't forget to set your graphics card so that performance is preferred over prettiness. ;)
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭
    I've been on today with no issue. The NA server could simply be a spike like they originally thought yesterday as no one else Is really having issues... yet