The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC account retrieval on xbox one help

americansteel
americansteel
✭✭✭✭
I have ESO on both PC and console I would like to migrate my PC dragon knight to my console. I was never given this option when I bought the game. I was directed to come here.
NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
LAG
LOAD SCREENS
DONE
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    You cannot migrate players between platforms or servers. AFAIK there was a brief window for PC players to move their characters to the console. If you did not do the necessary steps at the time you lost that option. Search the forums, there are other posts on the subject.
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »
    You cannot migrate players between platforms or servers. AFAIK there was a brief window for PC players to move their characters to the console. If you did not do the necessary steps at the time you lost that option. Search the forums, there are other posts on the subject.

I bought the game for PC and console when it first came out, I was never given the option on my console to migrate character.
    I created a new gamertag on xbox lastnight and it gave me the option to get my PC character.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE