The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why I was kicked from [snip]?

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
To this day I was a happy and active member of 5 strong trading guilds, including [snip].
My trading slots were always full and my sells for a fair MM prices were going just fine.
I was online almost each day for the past few months and always helpful and polite.

From reasons which are unknown for me I was kicked today from [snip] during my playing time, without any warning or explanation.
I did nothing, not even nothing wrong, but simply nothing to be kicked, and when I tried to solve this misunderstanding with a person I think was guild master (I sent in game emai, then tried to whisper), I got no reply for next 6 hours.

Before that happened, I was whispered and accused by user [SNIP], (who I assume manages that guild but I'm not sure), that I did something against the guild, by revealing some information about guild trader bid, which [snip] guild was going to offer against other guild I'm in, the Aetherius Gate, to claim a trader in Mounrhold, which as she stated belonged to [snip] before. Honestly I was thinking this is a bad joke and was almost shocked since I have no idea what she was talking about - as a regular member I have no idea of such things like trader's bid or stealing to pass any info that could benefit different sides in this trader's bid.

I write this as a warning to whoever inside this guild and to remember the sutuation took place.
If person who kicked me from guild wish to give his reasons, I'll be more than happy to read them here.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
Edited by ZOS_Racheal on November 1, 2015 1:06PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭
    [snip] was very upset after they lost their trader bid and it was a wierd coincidence that 'Aetherius Gate' bid even more than [snip]'s unusually high bid, thus a guildmaster concludes that there might be spies in the guild who track usual bid sizing, revealing this information to other guildmaster who bid slightly higher, to save as much money as possible.

I understand that you're upset about your removal from the guild but posting in this forum is the wrong way to solve this problem. First of all the title is pretty misleading and lets the entire guild look bad, furthermore you should just ask [snip] politely if you could get an invitation into the guild again and clear things up (that you've been falsely accused and kicked).

Edited by ZOS_Racheal on November 1, 2015 1:08PM
    Leader of the Akatosh Imperium, Guildmaster of

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
    Flawless Conqueror - Ophidian Overlord - Boethia's Scythe, I want an achievement for having 500k dps!
  • Sezetcik
    Sezetcik
    ✭✭
    peniku8 wrote: »
    Silvia was very upset after they lost their trader bid and it was a wierd coincidence that 'Aetherius Gate' bid even more than [snip]' unusually high bid, thus a guildmaster concludes that there might be spies in the guild who track usual bid sizing, revealing this information to other guildmaster who bid slightly higher, to save as much money as possible.

I understand that you're upset about your removal from the guild but posting in this forum is the wrong way to solve this problem. First of all the title is pretty misleading and lets the entire guild look bad, furthermore you should just ask [snip] politely if you could get an invitation into the guild again and clear things up (that you've been falsely accused and kicked).

Just a regular browser here, but you say that it makes the guild look bad. Well getting kicked without any reason as a regular member is pretty bad so I understand why he made the thread

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on November 1, 2015 1:09PM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    peniku8 wrote: »
    Silvia was very upset after they lost their trader bid and it was a wierd coincidence that 'Aetherius Gate' bid even more than [snip]' unusually high bid, thus a guildmaster concludes that there might be spies in the guild who track usual bid sizing, revealing this information to other guildmaster who bid slightly higher, to save as much money as possible.

Well, you can see in my post above that I was trying to contact [snip] to explain the issue, but apparently she ignored my in-game email/whisper, because untill now, and it's already 2 days, I got no reply. If I used all possible ways of communications in game, this forum was the last way. TBH I wrote to [snip], that if I won't get any reply in game, I'll post this matter on eso forum, so I did as promissed.

Since the matter seems sensitive for guildmasters, I explain again that I do not know well any from both guildmasters, in a way more than seeing them on guild chat talking with other members. I could never find out what was the level of bid for trader and even if I saw GM speaking about it freely with regular members, which I'm sure did not take place when I was online, I'd keep that for myself. I'm 40, mature behaviour and playing fair, also expecting the same from others. I did not participate in any discussions in this matter or have any knowledge about the trader's bid, so any accusations are completely inequitable. If one wish to accuse me, please share the evidence.

In time when [snip] whispered to me and accused, I assured that she is completely wrong about me and I have nothing to do with this matter. Nonetheless she must have already found me as a good scapegoat and kicked without notice. Considering I'm a mature guy and worked for few years as one of moderators in Egosoft's multilingual forum, uncovering people trying to use illegal games and such issues, I know well how to handle such problems. I wouldn't allow myself to kick anyone without reason if I have no direct proof, thus I found [SNIP]'s behaviour very childish. I'm sure you understand that I have no reason to ask for [snip] invitation again, since many guilds need good traders and I'll be more than happy to join one new...

Last but not least, my intention wasn't to show the entire [snip] guild in bad look - in fact the guild mates are good and friendly people, I know that. I just pointed to person responsible for kicking me, and the one accusing me. Since I do not know who literally kicked me, becuase game does not show it, I just got a modest info that "you were removed from guild", I couldn't direct this thread to specific person, but had to describe the whole situation.

PS. I changed topic title for more accurate.

Edited by ZOS_Racheal on November 1, 2015 1:11PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Some of these trade guild GMs are constantly on the verge of a nervous breakdown, maybe that's the case with her too. Even if she realized she was wrong, she wouldn't tell you anyways, so, I know it's hard, but let it go... :|
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Naming and shaming individuals on the forums is neither constructive nor is within the spirit of our Code of Conduct. As such, we have closed this thread. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.