The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Disciples of Darkness are Recruiting - Vampire guild, Aldmeri Dominion (limited free bites )

Ojay198
Ojay198
Soul Shriven
We are a growing returning vampire guild, obviously we are mainly looking for vampires however we currently have resumed accepting non vamps who want to be vamps once again. We are not one of those vampire clans which scam and kill bloodfiends. I hope that eventually we will get big enough to spread vampirism for free. This guild is for both pvp and pve so if ur looking for a vampire guild to have fun with, join us. I the Guild master is returning to the game and I want to build the guild up with active members so if u want to join just send me a message Psn: ojay_198
We shall rise like a phoenix
Edited by Ojay198 on October 31, 2015 3:18PM
  • shadowFOX992
    What's your vet level ?
  • Ojay198
    Ojay198
    Soul Shriven
    recently started a new character for better dps but my old character is vet level 5. vet levels in the guild range from vet 2-16 but we are currently taking lower level players as well at the moment.