Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem getting to Cyrodiil

Sixsixsix161
Sixsixsix161
✭✭✭
Four or five days ago, I selected the 30-day campaign so I could start PvP'ing. There are times I go back to Coldharbour or another area to use the vault/bank, etc.

When I was done, I tried to use a wayshrine to get back to Cyrodiil, but it didn't work, and here's the statement I got from the game:

"Your attempt to jump failed because you don't have an assigned alliance war campaign."

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this.

Thanks.
  • JankH
    JankH
    Hey, I advise not to use wayshrines to get to cyrodiil because it can bug out at times and won't work due to the population of the server. The best way to get to cyrodiil is to go to "campaigns" and then select "enter campaign" to ensure that you'll get to cyrodiil. Using wayshrines do work but only when there is a free space on the server, so you might as well just go to campaigns and join from there because you'll know if theres a queue to get in.
    PC EU
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    once you exit cyrodill you loose your spot immediately, you have to queue in at the campaign menu every time to get back in. PS in your alliance one of the 2 gates IE morrowind gate should have a bank crafting, stations, ect. just check the map at both locations.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    There is no need to leave Cyrodiil for that, a banker at one of your alliances 2 strongholds, the 2 which can't be taken by enemy forces.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, appreciate it. I'll do that.

Drax, didn't know we had bank there, that will work for me.