Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[FREE] ESO Traits Spreadsheet Template - Very Useful

Kammakazi
Kammakazi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12ZGHsQsHhp-jEginDu4BIMKuSyXqWc0qtzGh6_sDdtM/edit?usp=sharing

All cells should be already centered -- Just download and it's ready to go!

This spreadsheet serves as an alternative from add-ons or the manual pen & paper method.

Here's an example of what my crafter's traits look like:

UKIzzeq.png
  • RizaHawkeye
    RizaHawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! That's pretty useful.

(I would say there's a mod that does a similar thing for PC but I'll use your spreadsheet in a slightly different way.

Thanks again.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

The heroes during times of war, are nothing but mass murderers during times of peace.

Riza Hawkeye

Learn to play, or resign to become one of pieces that is meant to be sacrificed.

Meridia
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

(I would say there's a mod that does a similar thing for PC but I'll use your spreadsheet in a slightly different way.

Thanks again.

Yeah I believe there is, I've seen an add-on from watching one of Deltia's videos that featured a gigantic chart of traits that had red X's and green check marks.
  • RizaHawkeye
    RizaHawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kammakazi wrote: »

Thanks again.

Yeah I believe there is, I've seen an add-on from watching one of Deltia's videos that featured a gigantic chart of traits that had red X's and green check marks.

Yeah, that's it.

Still, it was a good thing to share and I have you an awesome 'cause you deserve it.

:)

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

The heroes during times of war, are nothing but mass murderers during times of peace.

Riza Hawkeye

Learn to play, or resign to become one of pieces that is meant to be sacrificed.

Meridia
  • medieval_TOG
    medieval_TOG
    ✭✭✭
    On the PC we have the add-on AI Research Grid that also shows known motifs. Very handy but for consoles, the sheet the OP produced works just as good.
    Oh so you play on a console? Well this is a console game after-all I suppose.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use AI Research Grid, but I also keep a spreadsheet.

The one linked by the OP may well be something that console players will find very useful!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Leeric
    Leeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im sure some console players would really get as lot of use out of this. Saves them a little time.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    :sunglasses:
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very useful indeed, but I created my own last month because I couldn't find anything like this >.<
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are already some of those spreadsheets^^
    just google would have helped you.

this is one i found months ago online.
    I only updated it to nirn. shows what you have in Bank, Research and already researched
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uyTBNxdM2NquzUBrFjBMQ-3ADbFeJi_5QpSkqF3zah8/edit?usp=sharing
    Edited by laksikus on October 29, 2015 12:21PM
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks again.

Yeah, that's it.

Still, it was a good thing to share and I have you an awesome 'cause you deserve it.

:)

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info265-AIResearchGrid.html

pvw965.png
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Great little spread sheet, will definitely put this to use!
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    also Traid buddy is an addon on pc for that
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    I've been utilizing this addon since the starting months of ESO. Easiest way of finding what you learned, what you are researching (shows a blue hourglass icon) and what you have yet to learn. Reason I am almost complete 9 trait everything even though I took a month and a half off.

EDIT: Addon I am referring to is AI Research Grid.
    Edited by uso245 on October 29, 2015 2:32PM
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    (DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
    l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12ZGHsQsHhp-jEginDu4BIMKuSyXqWc0qtzGh6_sDdtM/edit?usp=sharing

All cells should be already centered -- Just download and it's ready to go!

This spreadsheet serves as an alternative from add-ons or the manual pen & paper method.

Here's an example of what my crafter's traits look like:

UKIzzeq.png

Gave you an awesome cause I originally did the same thing before AI Research Grid made me lazy.
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    (DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
    l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming from a console player who has no access to addons, I thank you :)