The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

selling ?

mikewas
mikewas
hi I'm new where can I sell items, such as weapons that are useless to me and armour etc?
  • mikewas
    mikewas
    also where can I buy a mount for gold?
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can sell them to vendors in the main cities all across the map. Also, you can buy a mount in every fairly big city, just look on the map and you should see an icon with a horse head on it. If you don't have the Imperial Edition, buying a mount will be a bit expensive if you're just starting out. You may also buy one from the crown store if you feel the need to have a fancier mount. Enjoy the game!
  • mikewas
    mikewas
    thanks a lot for help man :)
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    mikewas wrote: »
    thanks a lot for help man :)

There are also vendors who travel along many of the major roads that you can sell unwanted items to. If you see an NPC traveling along a road by him/herself, it is almost always a merchant.

• Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is likely that gears you think are useless for you may be quite useful for others. So it's wise to join 5 trading guilds, each offering 30 selling slots, and push all gears (armors and weapons) that have traits, to all those slots, for 150-200gold/item. After you did that, you may find other gears useless and either deconstruct them in crafting stations for crafting experience or sell to merchants/town vendors.
    Imo by doing this it's a greater chance to earn quickly a good money (10k gold to be precise) for your first horse, without the need to occupy a seashore dreaming about your first perfect roe :wink: .

PS. Tbh I bought my first horse just after occupying seashore and catching my first perfect roe (because I didn't know there are simpler ways) o:):D
    Edited by Gargath on October 30, 2015 9:16AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just an FYI, you can train you horse before you actually buy it. You can only train one stat/day at a cost of 250g. If you train while you save to buy, you will have a horse that is actually useful. Go for inventory and/or speed, not stamina.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)