Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I now have to wait a set time when ESO disconnects me after long load screens?

KYNG
KYNG
✭✭✭
Thanks zenimax, glad to see the 2 day extended hardware maintenance was put to good use.
*Buys ESO*
*Plays ESO*
*Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • CrazedAssassin
    A *** queue??!
    REALLY?
    That's the answer?
    I couldn't fathom it could be something like buying another server to handle the load correctly.....nah....can't spend that kinda money....
    This is ridiculous....I've been in a 30 second queue for 20 minutes on and off because it just keeps kicking back to the main screen.
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A *** queue??!
    REALLY?
    That's the answer?
    I couldn't fathom it could be something like buying another server to handle the load correctly.....nah....can't spend that kinda money....
    This is ridiculous....I've been in a 30 second queue for 20 minutes on and off because it just keeps kicking back to the main screen.

Same here. After the queue failed I was able to login normally though. Still, this is not promising after 20 hours of maintenance.
  • KYNG
    KYNG
    ✭✭✭
    A *** queue??!
    REALLY?
    That's the answer?

Preach!
    I had the same happen, 30 seconds became more than afew minutes.
    *Buys ESO*
    *Plays ESO*
    *Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • CrazedAssassin
    Hell I don't know where Zenimax Media found these people but they are a huge disappointment compared to what I would expect of Zenimax Media.
    Zenimax Online is a joke.....Robert just needs to take Matt Firor out back and put a bullet in his head so we might actually get some real work done....