Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Making Level 15 gear, How can I do it?

Love_Daggerfall
Love_Daggerfall
✭✭✭
I can craft level 1 to 14 gear but how can I craft level 15 armour and weapons?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to level the required passive. Ie: for light/medium armour, you need to increase "Tailoring", which allows you to craft gear using better materials, and in return, higher levelled gear
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    You need to level the required passive. Ie: for light/medium armour, you need to increase "Tailoring", which allows you to craft gear using better materials, and in return, higher levelled gear

My Black Smithing is Level 21 but I can only craft up to level 14 swords.
    I need more information from you. Please
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭

Your blacksmithing level might be 21, but you still need to put a skill point in the metalworking passive (should be the first place you can put skill points under the blacksmithing skill tree) in order to make level 15 weapons. Level 15 weapons require the next tier of materials to craft -- each time you want to be able to craft with a higher tier material, you will have to put an additional skill point into metalworking.

P.S. Your blacksmithing level does not equal the highest level weapon you can craft, that is determined solely by the amount of skillpoints you have in metalworking. Your blacksmithing level works much like the level of any skill tree and just indicates how much experience (also called inspiration when discussing crafting) you have earned in blacksmithing...as your blacksmithing level gets higher, more passive areas open up that you can place skill points in.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on October 29, 2015 4:47AM
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »

Your blacksmithing level might be 21, but you still need to put a skill point in the metalworking passive (should be the first place you can put skill points under the blacksmithing skill tree) in order to make level 15 weapons. Level 15 weapons require the next tier of materials to craft -- each time you want to be able to craft with a higher tier material, you will have to put an additional skill point into metalworking.

P.S. Your blacksmithing level does not equal the highest level weapon you can craft, that is determined solely by the amount of skillpoints you have in metalworking. Your blacksmithing level works much like the level of any skill tree and just indicates how much experience (also called inspiration when discussing crafting) you have earned in blacksmithing...as your blacksmithing level gets higher, more passive areas open up that you can place skill points in.

Now I understand more clearly thanks heaps!
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    I just made 3 level 24 Resteration Staffs YaY.
    I did it Thanks people.