Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

" Tonys Hybrid Pack " (EBONHEART ALLIANCE) (WEREWOLF & VAMPIRE GUILD)

dallasboytony
dallasboytony
Soul Shriven
We are RECRUITING EVERYONE it's a WEREWOLF AND VAMPIRE GUILD! if you wanna join just message DALLAS_BOY_TONY. We have 100+ members, help each other out and we are do PVP and DUNGEONS. All we want in return for your bite, is for you to stay and unlock Blood Moon (Werewolf) or Blood Ritual (Vampire) to help turn other new members. Donate gold so we can hire a guild trader, and if you need help dont be affraid to ask for it. Im 22 and not always on, so i dont expect you too, but help out when you are online

*WE GIVE FREE BITES*

*IF YOU GET PACK LEADER (OR BERSERKER), BLOODMOON OR BLOOD RITUAL LET DALLAS_BOY_TONY OR GREENNINJA66 KNOW*

Ranks:

PACK LEADER- DALLAS_BOY_TONY

BETA - JAYMAJICAL and GREENNINJA66
VAMPIRE MASTER - NONE (MUST HAVE BLOOD RITUAL)

DELTA - Pack Leaders / Berserkers who recruit & bite new recruits
VAMPIRE ELDER - Has Blood Ritual, recruits ppl & turns new recruits

PUP - new Werewolfs
NEW BORN- new Vampires

UNBITTEN - new recruits waiting to be turned
Edited by dallasboytony on November 2, 2015 8:36PM
  • Kezeal
    Kezeal
    Considering the leadership isn't shared between the Werewolf and Vampire leaders, even as much as the Vampire leader being on the third spot shows strong bias towards Werewolves and probably why there is no Vampire Master currently.
    Just my two cents.
  • dallasboytony
    dallasboytony
    Soul Shriven
    Kezeal wrote: »
    Considering the leadership isn't shared between the Werewolf and Vampire leaders, even as much as the Vampire leader being on the third spot shows strong bias towards Werewolves and probably why there is no Vampire Master currently.
    Just my two cents.

Theres no Vampire Master because we just changed the name and we just started recruiting Vampires. But the Beta(& Vampire Master), Delta(& Vampire Elder), PUP(& Newborn) have the exact same restrictions as their counter. So we do share the Guild.
  • kaotiksoul2
    Can I get an invite? Running a dark elf templar and looking for group to play with. Would eventually like a bite too but not until I prove my worth. Would want to learn PvP builds and strategies if possible. Psn is kaotiksoul666
  • dallasboytony
    dallasboytony
    Soul Shriven
    Kaotiksoul I invited you
  • Titan1373
    Titan1373
    I've been trying to become a vampire for 2 months now. It's getting really old.
  • Deluxe69995
    Could i get a invite psn is Deluxe69995
  • dallasboytony
    dallasboytony
    Soul Shriven
    I sent both of you an invite, we can turn you when your ready, all you have to do in return is get blood ritual (vampire) or blood moon (werewolf), to help turn other recruits.
  • smokiy28
    smokiy28
    Soul Shriven
    32 vampire readguard templar. Looking for an immortals guild and one in which I can bring in an alt into a pack. Fairly new vampire lvl 2 working toward blood ritual.
    PSN smokiy28
    Edited by smokiy28 on February 20, 2016 1:21AM