Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for help!

Sargesgaming
Sargesgaming
✭✭✭
I could use some donations, and I mean anything helps...if you have ANYTHING that you do not want trash, mats, armor quite literally anything at all, then please send it to me on NA Server XBOX SERVER. Sarges Gaming
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigh....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sending you a couple of Burger King coupons I don't need.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Sargesgaming
    Sargesgaming
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take some burger king coupons, just put the code in here I'm sure everyone will use them!!
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Put a little effort into it, stand at the Rawl'kha wayshrine with a cardboard sign.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • eligh0716
    eligh0716
    ✭✭
    Only thing I'd give you is used bait. Honestly actually getting stuff yourself is WAY faster than asking for donations. I hope your just here for giggles.
  • Sargesgaming
    Sargesgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody said I wasn't, all I'm doing is posting...if people want to send stuff then they can if not then no sweat...don't get your panties in a bunch
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody said I wasn't, all I'm doing is posting...if people want to send stuff then they can if not then no sweat...don't get your panties in a bunch

For starters: When you ask for stuff (even free stuff) around these parts, it is usually considered a "trading thread" (which are against forum rules) by the moderators, and typically results in your thread being locked if they see it.

Secondly: Most of the regulars here are not a fan of people asking for handouts, especially when you haven't given us a reason as to why you need help. A lot of people here are very generous and have offered up new players specific items they are looking for free of charge, but those posters usually provided more details and also often asked for advice on obtaining the needed items themselves.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on October 28, 2015 8:52PM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could use some donations, and I mean anything helps...if you have ANYTHING that you do not want trash, mats, armor quite literally anything at all, then please send it to me on NA Server XBOX SERVER. Sarges Gaming

Dear mate, instead of being lazy, go to Coldharbour and farm alchemy mats, you will easily earn more money this way than you could ever get from begging here B) .
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Why do you ask?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Sargesgaming.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.