The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PS4][NA] BACK ALLEY TRADING //WAITLIST//

Tstyles93
Tstyles93
Hey Traders I'll keep it simple, I'm GM of a big Trading Guild with consintant Public Traders.
If you want your spot just post your psn below, we are replacing inactives atm.
I'm looking for ACTIVE Traders that are able to fill 30 slots non stop.

**Trader is Goh in Elden Root. Prime location with high foot traffic !!**

Welcome to Back Alley.
Edited by Tstyles93 on November 9, 2015 2:45PM
  • Tstyles93
    Tstyles93
    Only 10 Spots free atm. Get your place in one of the biggest and most active Trading Guilds on the Ps4 Na server.
  • Tstyles93
    Tstyles93
    Recruiting atm
  • jacobadams23
    PSN- ievertt
  • iirainbow_dash
    PSN: iiRainbow_Dash

I'm very active and will donate.
  • Tstyles93
    Tstyles93
    Invites send, welcome
  • BCBUDZ
    BCBUDZ
    ✭✭✭
    Tstyles93 wrote: »
    Hey Traders I'll keep it simple, I'm GM of a big Trading Guild with consintant Public Traders.
    If you want your spot just post your psn below, we are replacing inactives atm.
    I'm looking for ACTIVE Traders that are able to fill 30 slots non stop.

**Trader is Goh in Elden Root. Prime location with high foot traffic !!**

Welcome to Back Alley.

Don't get comfortable at Goh in Elden Root Peon. I'm coming for you Sunday ;)
    GM of Four Twenty - PS4 NA
  • BCBUDZ
    BCBUDZ
    ✭✭✭
    Foolish move. I haven't dipped into my tens of millions yet. You will find out why we hold the ps4 record :)
  • BCBUDZ
    BCBUDZ
    ✭✭✭
    Ah and both you and goodfella146 be warned you are both infiltrated deeper than you can imagine. Should have aligned with our alliance rather than Slimy goodfella146. He was blacklisted from 20 guilds for a reason.
  • Nirnrot
    Nirnrot
    ✭✭✭
    BCBUDZ wrote: »
    Ah and both you and goodfella146 be warned you are both infiltrated deeper than you can imagine. Should have aligned with our alliance rather than Slimy goodfella146. He was blacklisted from 20 guilds for a reason.

Hahaha! +1 :+1: I want in on your guild please.
  • BCBUDZ
    BCBUDZ
    ✭✭✭
    If you are PS4 NA msg username
  • Tstyles93
    Tstyles93
    @BCBUDZ
    Feel free to place a bid on Goh next week, good luck with your tens of millions !!
    We simply took that trader because we have the funds to provide such traders.
    About your alliance, never had a request to join and at this point I'm not even interested in your ''alliance'' since you infiltrate other GM's threads to promote your own guid.
    You've lost this weeks bid, get over it !!
    Oooh yeah talking about infiltration, watch your own back ;)
    Cheers
    Edited by Tstyles93 on November 11, 2015 7:32PM
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    PSN:xiaocuo456