The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casual EP PvE/Social guild

HaldaAinur
HaldaAinur
✭✭✭
Not looking for anything special, just a friendly guild to quest it up with when needed. Trading & a guild store is always a plus, and I'd prefer to join a reasonably active guild as many I've joined die down relatively quickly. But that being said, I am happy to consider and give those who are just starting out a chance. Thanks for reading! :)

In game name: HaldaO'Ainur
If you have troubles inviting me by that name as many do, try Helegves Obsidi
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Halda,

our guild is thespiritofnirn.gamerlaunch.com You can check us out. I will try to send you an invite tonight. If I cant find you, look us up in game. @EllieBlue or @gamersflame

Cheers!

Ellie

Edited by EllieBlue on October 28, 2015 12:57PM
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, ^^

Bump :)
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Bump :)
    Edited by HaldaAinur on October 29, 2015 10:24AM
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! Check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or in-game! We are an international 95% EP casual guild with weekly IC runs and other events, and overall a friendly, relaxed, stress-free environment! Anyone, any class, any level, any experience is welcome!
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Halda! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)