The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Snaring and Invis abilities

Eletheia
Eletheia
✭✭
Please remove these from the game. These abilities are overused. Either that, or diminish the effect, how often they can be used, and the chance of it activating. People are getting fed up of doing pvp and leaving the campaigns because of it.
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snaring is only a problem becuase of the roll dodge nerf.
  • tennant94
    tennant94
    ✭✭✭
    Ppl are fed up because it takes skill/gear/cp to kill ppl and obtaining enough of these takes alot of time. Time casual players dont have or want to spend.
  • tennant94
    tennant94
    ✭✭✭
    Snaring is only a problem becuase of the roll dodge nerf.

Snaring is the bane of my eso life, there needs to be more counters to it imo.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And my gripe EVERY DAMN PVE ENEMY ATTACK SNARES even civilians without weapons, it pisses me off to no end!
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snares are now actually worthwhile to use for the first time in this games existence, leave them alone.

You have Templar purifying ritual or Purge from the alliance line to counter it, every class can counter snares. Non-issue.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The real issue is the fact that only medium armor users and 2Hers have a counter to snares. Everyone else is helpless(im not even sure if purge fixes it) unless they use rapid maneuvers, which is very expensive for mana builds.

this needs serious adjustment. every class needs one ability that gets rid of snares(yes it would damage build diversity but i think that's a good trade off) that way when I get hit by things like fear or stamepede, I am not screwed simply because I chose not to use one of two abilities.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And my gripe EVERY DAMN PVE ENEMY ATTACK SNARES even civilians without weapons, it pisses me off to no end!

This has annoyed the hell out of me since beta.

rip decibel
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    Let's all open threads and complain about the skill that killed us in PvP today.

Me: Sorcerers, nerf them now they are OP i want them to have 15 magicka recovery and no more.
  • solynar
    solynar
    Nerf sorcerers shields!!!
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purge-Efficient.jpg
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snares are now actually worthwhile to use for the first time in this games existence, leave them alone.

You have Templar purifying ritual or Purge from the alliance line to counter it, every class can counter snares. Non-issue.

and shuffle and retreating maneuver and forward momentum...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"