The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvP Video- Magicka Nightblade Update 1.7/2.1

• Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    good video and awesome music. :D i listen to alot of black metal while i'm playing. windir, carach angren, dissection, naglfar \m/ :D \m/
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UFj2qwJbCZs
    Edited by Angarato on October 28, 2015 3:25PM
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A EP Bees approved video, great great and great soundtrack ;))

(I briefly had a sorc named abrahadabra)
    Edited by Pchela on October 28, 2015 3:29PM
  • kkampaseb17_ESO
    kkampaseb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Dimmu is amongst some of the perfect backdrops for IC and the sewers. Not to mention the Mourning Palace intro made an excellent narrative switch to above ground, you could have constantly ambushed to dat main riff and I'd still be smiling with glee.

Great pew pews!

I'm so glad someone else can see why I used the songs the way I did ^_^

Glad you enjoyed, man!

Good video but I really put a 10/10 for the use of music. Dimmu in general and Mourning Palace kicks as second song gave me a wild smile.

Very unexpected especially for someone from USA. \m/
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video Bee! The first clip with SuruDC was prophetic ( =

I've never been a huge fan on that kind of Metal but I was digging the riffs and it went well with the fighting. I'd have never guessed you were into that sort of music haha.

I must say that the non-Saptank magicka NB playstyle doesn't look nearly as fun as a stamina NB. You're almost always rooted it seems and being magicka you can't afford to continually dodge roll. I just love the mobility of either a sorc or a stamina build. I suppose you could be more mobile if you used purge all the time but there is no magicka snare-free ability like Evasion/Forward Momentum.

Loved watching some of those Soul tethers though...that is my favorite NB ult so powerful.

You should roll an AD Sorc so you can play with Cinn and I. You can even bring the master of disconnects with you :P~

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Angarato wrote: »
    good video and awesome music. :D i listen to alot of black metal while i'm playing. windir, carach angren, dissection, naglfar \m/ :D \m/
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UFj2qwJbCZs

Me too, I really enjoy black metal in general.

Great song, btw.
    Pchela wrote: »
    A EP Bees approved video, great great and great soundtrack ;))

(I briefly had a sorc named abrahadabra)

All the Bees!!
    Did you have it in the span of us being friends, because I SWEAR I've seen someone log in with Abrahadabra before.
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Dimmu is amongst some of the perfect backdrops for IC and the sewers. Not to mention the Mourning Palace intro made an excellent narrative switch to above ground, you could have constantly ambushed to dat main riff and I'd still be smiling with glee.

Great pew pews!

I'm so glad someone else can see why I used the songs the way I did ^_^

Glad you enjoyed, man!

Good video but I really put a 10/10 for the use of music. Dimmu in general and Mourning Palace kicks as second song gave me a wild smile.

Very unexpected especially for someone from USA. \m/

It was between Mourning Palace and In Death's Embrace, glad I went with Mourning Palace. Such a good song >_<

Glad you enjoyed!!
    Ezareth wrote: »

I've never been a huge fan on that kind of Metal but I was digging the riffs and it went well with the fighting. I'd have never guessed you were into that sort of music haha.

I must say that the non-Saptank magicka NB playstyle doesn't look nearly as fun as a stamina NB. You're almost always rooted it seems and being magicka you can't afford to continually dodge roll. I just love the mobility of either a sorc or a stamina build. I suppose you could be more mobile if you used purge all the time but there is no magicka snare-free ability like Evasion/Forward Momentum.

Loved watching some of those Soul tethers though...that is my favorite NB ult so powerful.

You should roll an AD Sorc so you can play with Cinn and I. You can even bring the master of disconnects with you :P~

Thank you, Ez! Most people don't expect it xD But it is my first love D:

It is pretty fun, actually, even if I do stay rooted often, I find ways around it, like Lotus fan hopping between people and such. I really enjoy Magicka NB. Have to agree with the Soul Tether though, it's the best ult. It not only saves me, but provides a huge burst in situations where I'm overwhelmed with more than one opponent. It's often the gamechanger for me.

I'm actually rolling an AD Templar at the moment. I can come healbot when she's finished leveling :#
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on October 28, 2015 6:37PM
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DisgracefulMind , yes, that was me. Was trying an Altmer sorc out for awhile. :)

Are you running Kags or the WTG drops?

Also yes, using lotus fan to hop out of roots is much more the better option at times for magicka NB with precious little stam. For solo play I rarely use LF as a damage dealer, it's mostly for the gap closing/root hoppin'.
    Edited by Pchela on October 28, 2015 6:55PM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »
    @DisgracefulMind , yes, that was me. Was trying an Altmer sorc out for awhile. :)

Are you running Kags or the WTG drops?

Heehee, awesome.

I'm running 4-piece overwhelming with magnus, kena, and willpower.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭

haha thanks Ez

Our AD toons are coming along really well!

Suru
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suru wrote: »
    haha thanks Ez

Looking forward to playing with Bee and occasionally you (when your 3rd world internet connection is working that is!) ( =
    Edited by Ezareth on October 28, 2015 7:15PM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    haha thanks Ez

Looking forward to playing with Bee and occasionally you (when your 3rd world internet connection is working that is!) ( =

LOLOL xDDD
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    haha thanks Ez

The hamsters here aren't working at the pace necessary :( know someone with some bunnies?

Suru
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!!!! HELLOOOO!!!! Empror!!!!!! ARE YOU THERE!!!??
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome video, Bee! I'm not necessarily a fan of that kind of music myself, but I didn't mind it and the video actually took me out of a bad mood. So, thank you :)

And I'm looking forward to you being able to play on AD with us some time. I like my DC, but sorc is my first love.

Urban dictionary did not accept my submission of "Pulling a Suru."
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome video, Bee! I'm not necessarily a fan of that kind of music myself, but I didn't mind it and the video actually took me out of a bad mood. So, thank you :)

And I'm looking forward to you being able to play on AD with us some time. I like my DC, but sorc is my first love.

Urban dictionary did not accept my submission of "Pulling a Suru."

See you soon in cyro immortal cin ^^

and I didnt know urban dictionary was so hard to get into, maybe there are other :sweat_smile:

Suru
  • Dark_Star
    Dark_Star
    ✭✭
    Awesome vid Bee !
    DC | Full Metal Carebears

DarkStär - Mag DK
    Sphinxster - Mag NB
    Vision- Mag Sorc
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dark_Star wrote: »
    Awesome vid Bee !

Thank you buddy <3

Leave the communism sometime and come play with us ^_^
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends