The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unexpected progression of Undaunted

ontheleftcoast
ontheleftcoast
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday I was back-filling some of the public dungeons I skipped while leveling an alternate. I was doing this mostly to get the skill points from completing the group events in each dungeon. When suddenly my Undaunted rank leveled. "WTF?", I thought, that shouldn't happen. When I looked I noticed I had just achieved the "Deal 10,000,000 Damage in Dungeons" award. Apparently that gave me 50 points to progression in Undaunted. I know completing the "This Ones on Me" will give you 30 points. I assume the "10,000,000 Healing" will as well. Are there other achievements that I can get? It would be nice to have an alternative to grinding out dailies as the only way to level Undaunted.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's interesting, I thought it was only the Group Dungeons / Veteran Dungeons achievements that gave Undaunted progress. Would be interesting to see if all the "General" dungeons achievements also give Undaunted rep.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    They do. It's slow going though.
    Halcyon Black