Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

3 months of Plus and not getting crowns

Rlos
Rlos
Well ZoS finally got me to give Plus up at the end of the month. Over the last 3 months I have spent at least 6 hours with Microsoft and ZoS trying to get the crowns Inpaid for. This last time Microsoft cancelled the transaction quitting Plus, and then I signed up for it again thinking that might work, but it didn't. I got billed and got my Plus back but no crowns. I have spen over $80 on crowns beside my Plus membership so I am a good customer. Even with this happening for a 3rd month and I am a good paying customer I will have to fight with ZoS to get my crowns. Luckily my character is about maxed out and the Plus membership isn't worth it to me now. ZoS for those of us who have dealt with this for months help us. If you see an email from us don't ask for proof of purchase just give us the crowns. You owe it to the customers that have spent a lot of money with the you. I am now starting to regret that I did.