The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Zerg to End All Zergs

Jules
Jules
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
k1ZUb1B.jpg

Grats on taking Chalman with 400 people.
Sorry I couldn't get you all in the shot but my screen is only so big.
Edited by Jules on October 27, 2015 4:39AM
JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
Viva La Aristocracy
  • Pain In The Axe
    Pain In The Axe
    ✭✭✭
    ESO STREAM TEAM MEMBER
    TWITCH PARTNER
    CERTIFIED CHAD
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yolo
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, maybe if you had alliance rank 24 on that nublet temp you could have rezzed everyone Jules.

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey HAXUS!!!! My homie Edelman has something he would like to show you! PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE INGREDIENTS!!!!
    https://youtu.be/W0HFHON3M1k
    HAHAHAHA the banana at the end is called Jules.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on October 27, 2015 4:51AM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Well, maybe if you had alliance rank 24 on that nublet temp you could have rezzed everyone Jules.

I just graduated from baby templar today ffs! So much pressure
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    k1ZUb1B.jpg

Im going to guess Daniel's group?
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The brutality is real, but I endured Brandonzerg, all other zergs are lesser beings unto me.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every alliance zergs, now that DC is doing it everyone is crying lol. Takes me back to when we would have like maybe 20 people on the server and would be zerged down by 50+ consistently, especially at our home gates.

Everyone goes through it. Gotta fight on.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every alliance zergs, now that DC is doing it everyone is crying lol. Takes me back to when we would have like maybe 20 people on the server and would be zerged down by 50+ consistently, especially at our home gates.

Kudos to your faction for having a population again, but no one wants to zerg anymore...the fact that people are is because of the numbers that we have to fight...
    Edited by GRxKnight on October 27, 2015 7:43AM

• BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say so. If they did they'd not need so many monkeys to achieve anything.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »

Kudos to your faction for having a population again, but no one wants to zerg anymore...the fact that people are is because of the numbers that we have to fight...

I didn't say I agreed with the zerging at all, I hate it, to be honest. But to be fair, all three alliances do it. But it is amusing to see people crying now that the zerg has turned on them.

Wish ZoS would implement better ways to kill them though, but it's not going to happen.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We got overrun by a mega zerg yesterday as well. We just couldn't believe how many players were runnig over us, emoting us in the process because of skillfull playing. I always thought there is some kinda populationrestriction, but yesterday didn't seem so at all.
    But hey, good thing ZoS doesn't promote this zerg behaviour right? :trollface:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not a zerg. That's a highly skilled, well-coordinated group of fine young men and women.

Now, will you tell me what meta means already?
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's probably just their resource capture team, did you find their keep capture team at any point?
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    That DC zerg wasn't even that real... next campaign it will be MORE real!

Spinning around in Daniel's ash tagging 80 odd ep in 5 minutes, what do you call that?
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    k1ZUb1B.jpg

Jules,

Obviously you only started playing this game recently.

This is an AvA game. Which to break it down for you, means whoever recruits and blobs the most, wins. Nothing to do with tactics, personal contribution or supposed skill.

Real skill, is propaganda. Standing in Stonefalls for hours on end on a Saturday, recruiting as many people into your multi raid guild as possible.

That is what wins wars solider ( this is a war ya know!? With armies n stuffs )

Take this knowledge, and start zergcrafting. Godspeed.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »

@GRxKnight ^^ This.

Why haven't they added an irresistable knockback/stun to trebuchets yet? (I realize it would do little for in house or IC, but a well timed shot would help break things up outside the walls.)

Even with the bottleneck type environments of IC, it doesn't break up the zerg - if anything, it promotes it.

Add some weight limit flooring (drawbridge/spike pit, anyone? perhaps a functional moat?)...something.

I'm not sure it's an issue they're ever going to resolve, and unfortunately, the usual answer is to fight fire with fire.

(I still want to see roaming world bosses in both IC and outside that are drawn to numbers as their primary aggro.)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • IKilled007
    IKilled007
    ✭✭✭✭
    k1ZUb1B.jpg

400? That's small group pvp compared to the zergs from June of 2014. And one DK Vamp Emp would have wiped them all in 2 minutes.
    The only substitute for victory is overkill.
  • Amica
    Amica
    ✭✭✭
    So, whilst streaking along today i came across many many DC running towards some far away destination. Naturally the over powering urge to not be left out kicked in, The flicker of butterflies in the pit of the stomach sprang to life, with the hope of a good pvp battle.
    So i rode on .... then streaked for a bit more, stopped and harvested a few columbine and bugloss then after much time arrived at my destination!
    The gathering was EPIC.
    People for all walks of life had gathered in one spot and my heart leapt with joy at the thought, all factions have converged to settle the score once and for all!
    As i rounded the tower i heard the distinct sound of fire ballistas being fired from inside the tower,
    my heart sank. The tears began to well up in thy elven eye's as i glanced through one of the side windows, Familiar names framed my screen. I breathed deep and rounded the building and had too stop.
    It may have been the lag or it may have been the horror..... The dead where endless, corpses of my fellow faction lay at my feet!
    They had been farmed, and farmed hard..... as i watched player after player entered the Door of Doom
    I wished! I wished and prayed to the god of the old world and new to make me an AD. But my wishing was for naught, for 10 minutes i ate my samich and drank my coffee, watching as one after the other people entered the tower.
    Some in groups, others in single file. A fellow traveling companian captured my look in that moment, as i watched the stipidity of war... the sadness etched forever deep in my face.
    I turned slowly and we made eye contact .... (not the gay type, Not judging, just say'n) The sadness type that says only one thing. "It's time to log out"

[img][/img]sadface-2_zpsiqjwsu42.gif
    NB Shashu of DC
    DK William x Wallace of DC
    In game @Amica.
    "i Thought i was poor having no shoe's, Until i saw a man with no feet"
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That DC zerg wasn't even that real... next campaign it will be MORE real!

Spinning around in Daniel's ash tagging 80 odd ep in 5 minutes, what do you call that?

Please no...the game can't handle what's already going on right now...it's pretty bad when I ask friends if they want to PvP and I get a response of "I'd rather PvE than try to PvP and hope that I don't crash after 2 seconds of getting to where the fights are"
    Edited by GRxKnight on October 27, 2015 2:31PM

• CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    k1ZUb1B.jpg

We got stormed last night in our last emp keep several times by groups of 50+. At one fight my nado tagged 38 unique names in the one second they all lived.

So....When the enemy is bringing 50+....are we supposed to just "let it happen"?
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    The shooting gallery @ Chal gate was awesome last night.
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue rolls deep.
    Edited by xaraan on October 27, 2015 6:25PM
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Ara_Valleria
    Ara_Valleria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The meta is 1vX. Why are you all zerging ?

#L2meta
    °‡° ÁDAMANT °‡°
    The Addon Abusers, Exploiters & Macro'ers Refuge
    •••• | Ara Valleria - AD NightBlade | Templàra Valleria - AD Templar | Åra Valleria - AD DragonKnight | Ára V - AD DragonKnight | Ara Laifu - DC NightBlade | Ara Waifu - EP Sorcerer | ••••

••••••| YOUTUBE |••••••
    Want to take a break from all the Lagging|Crashing|Cancer ?
    Play Albion Online
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno why you guys still even play, ZoS is just going to constantly buff zergs and make them stronger.

In one of the meetings Deci had with them we suggested to make AoE damage increase based on the number of targets hit rather than decrease. It would allow small organised groups to easily take down guilds running 2+ groups stacked on each other.

Zenimax responded with "We dont want to make changes that could negatively effect PvE, If that change were to happen then PvE would become a case of stacking all the mobs and AoEing them down"

1. When they said that I knew they had no idea what they were talking about, Changing mechanics to penalize those who run 40+ which kill the server could've really helped PvP stability.
    2. Not only that they could've easily added it into the battle spirit buff and it is no longer a problem for PvE.
    3. When they said they don't want PvE to turn into stacking mobs and AoEing them, I easily learned they don't even play their game, not even the PvE part of the game. In every single trial, there is at least one spot where all 12 party members stack and pull all the mobs into the stack for DPS to AoE them down, In Dragonstar Arena you sit in the northern part of the arena to pull all the mobs over to you, and in most dungeons you stack all the trash to AoE down.

ESO had lots of potential but the devs dropped the ball and though the community wants the game to be good and wants to help improve it, the game will only get worse.
    ~Thallen~
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    k1ZUb1B.jpg

We got stormed last night in our last emp keep several times by groups of 50+. At one fight my nado tagged 38 unique names in the one second they all lived.

So....When the enemy is bringing 50+....are we supposed to just "let it happen"?
    True zerger mentality right here. Always increase the zerg size to outnumber everything!
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Seraph702
    Seraph702
    ✭✭✭

You stay away from my pain woman!
    The shooting gallery @ Chal gate was awesome last night.

That shooting gallery at Arrius last night was pretty great.....

DC foreverrrrrrrr
    -unruh
    Dynamic
    Praise be to Unruh our Let it Rain Lord and Savior
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    k1ZUb1B.jpg

I don't think you have room to talk when we regularly tag 80+ unique names during fights against your "group".
    k1ZUb1B.jpg

"Believers Neve-Dead" get rekt. :)