Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to get back into Cameron after leaving

wiredlain
wiredlain
Soul Shriven
I know there was a thread about this issue but there were no answers on how to fix the problem with getting back into Cameron to continue the quest. My character is at the point where she used the antidote on the werewolves and where she needs to get some supply crates. At that point she ran out of inventory space and rather then dumping a bunch of it I had her port back to Daggerfall to sell it off. When i came back to the very first gate the "E" to get in was greyed out and could not get back in. Has anyone else had this issue and was able to resolve it? If so how was it fixed?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, yes, this one is tricky. There are two entrances into Camlorn, the one by the encampment that you went into the first time. This is greyed out after the cure quest stage. If you need to go back you have to go to other entrance. It is opposite the first entrance you used. I think it is on the North side. Anyway, walk around the city walls from the first gate, (go left as you are facing the gate) and you will come to the other gate, and that one will be open for you.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• wiredlain
    wiredlain
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Ahh, yes, this one is tricky. There are two entrances into Camlorn, the one by the encampment that you went into the first time. This is greyed out after the cure quest stage. If you need to go back you have to go to other entrance. It is opposite the first entrance you used. I think it is on the North side. Anyway, walk around the city walls from the first gate, (go left as you are facing the gate) and you will come to the other gate, and that one will be open for you.

Thanks, I tried yesterday but couldn't find it for some reason. I will try again.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wiredlain wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »

Thanks, I tried yesterday but couldn't find it for some reason. I will try again.

It's easy to miss it

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• wiredlain
    wiredlain
    Soul Shriven
    This time I did follow around the left, but stayed up on top and did come to the other entrance. Quest is done, thanks for your help.
    Edited by wiredlain on October 27, 2015 7:56AM