Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Blackwater Pact

korbrent
korbrent
✭✭
As the name suggests, its a PvP guild for Blackwater Blade, and its for the Ebonheart Pact. It was just created recently, and we need people who are in the Pact who are great PvP'rs and even better strategists. We require all members to use Voice Chat 1 for Blackwater Blades, and when we get Voice Chat 2 that will be for all things non-pvp. Send Korbrent a message on PSN if you wish to join. Please note that you will not get an invite, but when I get online I will evaluate you through party chat to make sure you follow each and every of the following rules. And if you are debating on whether or not one of these pertains to you.

Do not join us if any of the following apply:
1) You are a squeaker
2) You are a rager
3) You cuss a lot and/or get angry at your team because they don't know what they are doing

Reason why:
1) We require voice chat being on in PvP, and we don't want to hear a 4 year old.
2) A lot of stuff happens in PvP that will make ragers flip out, and nobody wants to hear or see that happen.
3) Some people like me cuss every so often, and that is cool, but cussing all the time can make people feel weird and think communities like Elder Scrolls are filled with crazy people. And yelling at your team because they can't do something may put them down, and this is a team effort.