The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should there be a Sale on Crown Store?

TheBritishBunny
I'm just wondering if there has been any Sales on Crowns for the PC, because I think it would be good if they did that every full blue moon if they can for all Consoles and PC. :]
Ebonheart Pact
Dovahkiin Empire
Breton/Sorceress
DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    Nah
  • Oh_Skrivva
    Oh_Skrivva
    ✭✭✭
    Eso membership is kind of a sale in a way. You get perks like x gold, x experience, free dlc and a good amount of crowns for doing so. My problem is, I have all these crowns from sub (10k crowns) that I don't know what to do with them. Noen of the costumes/pets/mounts really stood out to me/get me excited and want to buy them except for a few. Would probably use some if they offer race change or appearance change for sure maybe name change as well. Definitely could use a better selection/variety of items that can be purchased via crowns.
    Costco member

Message brought to you by Cat Queefs Emporium
  • TheBritishBunny
    ESO membership is fine for those that have it. I have ESO membership, paid for it, yet I have not received my crowns at all and may need to cancel as the customer service has been pretty poor.

But for those that don't have the membership, I feel sometimes getting the crowns is rather expensive at times. I'm not saying put a sale on all the time, just now and again on the 3000 crowns or something.
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dovahkiin Empire
    Breton/Sorceress
    DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest continue with support. I mean other than that id say your only other option is to take legal action. I mean legally they took your money and have not given you what you have paid for.