Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orsinium skill reset

batetolast1
Hey! Does anyone know if we receive free skill reset when Orsinium DLC is released?
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After all the whining from console players for IC, no. There will no longer be free respecs with updates.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    In the past, a complete free respec was only given when vast changes were made that affected lots of skills and almost all builds. Typically, with the smaller changes coming in this patch, the devs just refunded skill points for effected skills.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on October 25, 2015 10:22PM
  • Fexelea
    Fexelea
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say I was rather annoyed to see all my skills reset for imperial city, as I was working on leveling up some morphs and then I had to try and remember where I was which just wasn't pretty

What we need is options to save "builds" like Rift does.
    Join the fan-powered community wiki for Elder Scrolls Online.
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Elder+Scrolls+Online+Wiki. All Eso Sets
    or check out the Dark Souls Wiki. We also have a Sekiro Wiki Bloodborne Wiki, Elden Ring Wiki and Dark Souls 3 Wiki

• Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't mind The Free Skill Respec for imperial city to be honest, I saw it as an opportunity to try something new, like going from dual wield to two-handed & vice versa. I am sure most of you good folk saw it that way too...

My guess is that there won't be any more skill respec's from new DLC unless some skill were going to be drastically affected in a way. Either way, it is entirely up to the developers what they decide when they schedule important content like the Orsinium DLC.
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.