Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to start the last mission of mages guild

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
I'm level 5 In mages guild but the final quest hasn't started yet. what do I need to do. I'm in AD faction
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was waiting for this quest like forever. It appeared only after I reached rank 7 in that tree. There's some outdated info in the web.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has nothing to do with what level you are in the skill line. It has everything to do with if you have completed the prior quests but I don't think it will let you get the quest until after you are level 25. My Sorc finished the mages guild quest line at level 26. Then I went to finish the fighters guild quests. If I remember correctly as it has been a year ago since I did those quests, I had to hit level 26 before Shalidor appeared.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I was only rank 4 or 5 when I got mine. I just went into the Mages guild, walked out the door and the dude popped up with the final quest.
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its your mages guild lvl now that determines if you can get the next quest. I grinded a char to v1 and couldnt get any mages guild quests til i went back and got lore books, as i lvled up mages guild skill lvl i could go to the next mages guild and get the next quest
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its your mages guild lvl now that determines if you can get the next quest. I grinded a char to v1 and couldnt get any mages guild quests til i went back and got lore books, as i lvled up mages guild skill lvl i could go to the next mages guild and get the next quest
    Yes, I think it is based on your Mages Guild rank, but the requirement is pretty low
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should appear when you reach Mages Guild Rank 5 (it's only dependent on Guild rank and having completed the previous quests, nothing else), but there appears to be a bug [or undocumented intentional change?] which is causing it to not appear until a later rank.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp