The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Things that should be added

HallowScythe
HallowScythe
✭✭
Race change scroll. (can only switch into races of your faction unless you have adventure pack)

Appearance change scroll

All disguises should be in the collections tab so they don't take up bank space

weapon skins
  • Dreamo84
    Dreamo84
    ✭✭✭
    But then you wouldn't be tempted to buy more bag space
    Dream it, wish it, do it... or something...
  • Avonna
    Avonna
    ✭✭✭
    things to be added.....

a working game
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    Race changes in crown store for crowns.

Appearance changes (barber shop) in-game for gold.

Usable trophies should have their own tab in collections instead of taking up bag space.

I don't particularly care for skins for anything. I just want to be able to be the race I desperately want to be.
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weapon skins? You mean to make your sword look like a axe?

And no the 'barber shop' should cost crowns not gold. Support for ZOS they need money or this game will be shut down before 2017
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weapon Skins
    Weapon Dyes

Tattoos and jewellery

Cloaks

The ability to make our own bags to increase capacity

Draugr Skin (without the armour)

Appearance change scrolls

Skill line scrolls to unlock skill lines from other classes i.e a sorcerer with say... Ardent flame and Aedric spear skill lines or a DK with storm call and dark magic skill lines.

• Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avonna wrote: »
    things to be added.....

a working game

Yes! The software is so unstable and unreliable that it seriously degrades my experience of playing the game.

During almost any combat, the "Interact" feature becomes unusable. For example, after a fight ends, the avatar cannot loot a corpse, gather or collect a resource, talk to an NPC or do anything else until the player logs-out to the character selection screen, then re-logs. Often, logging-out in that situation results in being dropped by the server, so that the player sees the main log-in screen instead.

The time that is required to transit from one section to another -- i.e., which requires a "load" screen -- is far too long, as well. It is weird that the descriptive text and lore commentary at the bottom of such screens is usually so quickly replaced by the "tutorial" information that I don't have time to read it. Turning "tutorials" off has no effect on this. So the game repeatedly presents the same, basic information that I already learned before they introduced this "feature". (It might be worthwhile if they had a longer list of items to present, but it is a very small set, which is the result of a programmer trying to do the work with too little time to think about what the list should contain, and then to implement it.)

Also, I don't think that anyone should be expected to have a T3 connection to the Internet in order to get a decent frame rate and a latency that enables the player to be successful in combat.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No,the Barber shops should NOT be for crowns.They should be ingame and paid for with gold.Why do people get annoyed at the idea of paying for stuff with the Gold you work for? I get my crowns,but would love an ingame barber.