The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Having trouble grouping for vet 16 dungeons? PS4 EUW EBONHEARTPACT?

WhatsYourLimit
VET 10-16 Grouping guild for PS4 EUW Ebonheart Pact!

Right guys welcome to the new grouping guild for vet 16 dungeons! The current bracket is vet 10-16 only for the time being.
This is a new guild mainly of my recently made friends who i run dungeons with, we know how hard it can be to find that good team that can help you get that pledge reward.

All roles are needed in the guild once you join you need to set your member note to the role you are such as; Healer, DPS, Tank or other.
This will help people pick out the roles they want/need for grouping, i also encourage the use of guild voice chat groups!
My current group and i consist of about 15 players but seen how i am the only healer i tend to have to run dungeons alot again, we are in need of tanks and healers
mainly but all are welcome to join. We can easly run any dungeon on vet 16 but to get to run with our group you will have to gain ranks through invitations or donation in guild bank!

This is not a pay for ranks guild! paying will NOT get you any further benefits than any other members.

I hope to see my message box spammed by people wanting to do some epic PVE raids/dungeons.
(Help build this new PVE community!)

To get further information or for an invite send a message to:
IGN: WhatsYourLimit94
PSN: WhatsYourLimit94
  • WhatsYourLimit
    This is a new guild so lets help it grow! leave a message with your PSN/IN-GAME NAME for an invite!
    Edited by WhatsYourLimit on October 27, 2015 6:33PM
  • Dylanlucas
    Dylanlucas
    ✭✭✭
    psn: malos1979 - VR16 Magicka DPS Templar

I can heal if needed.

I cleared most of the content in the game on a pretty competitive level (leaderboards). These days i play more for pleasure rather than performance.
    Edited by Dylanlucas on October 28, 2015 11:38AM
    PSN: malos1979
    VR16 - Magicka DPS Templar - RETIRED

VR16 - DK Firemage - RETIRED

World First PS4 - VDSA, Hel Ra
    EU First PS4 - Sanctum Ophidia
  • Theagenes
    Theagenes
    Vet16 dk
    Psn papavramidis1981 invite me
    Can tank all dungeons
  • WhatsYourLimit
    Please leave your PSN, ROLE (HEALER,TANK,DPS,OTHER) and Class Thanks! guild is building slowely but all active and dungeon/endgame hungry players!