The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Subscription Missing Crowns

grumlins
grumlins
✭✭✭
Two things:
First: this is not an Xbox Issue, don't ask me how I know I just do.

Second: this issue is not only happening when you purchase ESO plus on the Xbox Store itself it's also happening on the subscriptions to ESO Plus purchased through your very own website.

So now that we have that out of the way, you need to fix whatever it is that's causing crowns not to be added to people's accounts monthly. It's irresponsible not to. Despite the ticket at the top of this page, this is NOT and Xbox One problem, it's a Zenimax Account System problem so directing people to the wrong place is also not the correct way of handling this emerging issue.

You need to look to your own billing servers to fix this, and more importantly update your sticky so that people who are getting the membership from your website but who are playing on Xbox are not directed to the Xbox support page when they are not getting crowns monthly!
  • grumlins
    grumlins
    ✭✭✭
    I almost forgot: My husband's account and mine are both affected by this. I purchased the sub through the Xbox store and he purchased his through your very own website with the linked account he uses while playing the Xbox version of the game. Neither of us received our monthly stipend!
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    grumlins wrote: »
    Two things:
    First: this is not an Xbox Issue, don't ask me how I know I just do.

Second: this issue is not only happening when you purchase ESO plus on the Xbox Store itself it's also happening on the subscriptions to ESO Plus purchased through your very own website.

So now that we have that out of the way, you need to fix whatever it is that's causing crowns not to be added to people's accounts monthly. It's irresponsible not to. Despite the ticket at the top of this page, this is NOT and Xbox One problem, it's a Zenimax Account System problem so directing people to the wrong place is also not the correct way of handling this emerging issue.

You need to look to your own billing servers to fix this, and more importantly update your sticky so that people who are getting the membership from your website but who are playing on Xbox are not directed to the Xbox support page when they are not getting crowns monthly!

@grumlins

I have NOT BEEN ABLE to play the game since the Imperial City patch.

Error Code 303 does not allow a person to sign-in into the server.

Zeni has our money already, believe they care less about their customers.
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was going to subscribe so i can play the dlc but not with these many complains.
  • Tectonaut
    Tectonaut
    ✭✭✭
    Ya I have received no crowns at all for my eso+ subscription for about 4 months now. It won't be 5 months...I wish they would acknowledge this is a very real issue, and help resolve it. I've sent multiple problem tickets in-game over the last few months and am not even getting any replies back...not even copy/past replies.
  • RogueWolf_I77V
    Still waiting too.
  • grumlins
    grumlins
    ✭✭✭
    Last month's subscription did not pay out but this month did. So I'm still missing 1500 crowns
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird, they back-dated mine for the two months I was owed. You sure you didn't get last months?
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    I'm still waiting for my crowns, I only had the first month of ESO+, and then nothing, for like 4 or 5 months. THANK YOU ZENIMAX. The most frustrating is that no one is answering our problems.
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN