Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Forced Dismounting

Korah_Eaglecry
Korah_Eaglecry
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Im not sure whats causing it as it seems to happen without any regard to where I am or what Im doing. But ever since the last patch Ive been noticing that I will have to get back on my mount after the game randomly dismounts me.

At first I thought I was standing too close to an area identified as a no mount zone but this seems to occur regardless of where youre standing. I also thought this was due to a player popping certain abilities, much like the way certain abilities will force your characters to unsheath their weapons, but this doesnt seem to be occurring either. There doesnt seem to be any pattern to this beyond it happening shortly after I mount.
Penniless Sellsword Company
Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax