The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Helmet Eyes Glitch

Targir
Targir
I like to play with helmet on.
Can't see eyes through helmets from low lvl up to lvl 38 that I crafted. I like the design but hate the no eyes helmet so I have to decontruct it.
Many quest npcs and guards that wore helmets also can't see their eyes either.
Is it a BUG?
or is THE DEV ARE TOO LAZY to make the HELMETS seem right even after a year?
I see no eyes guards and players running around.
It ruined the good game and the design of the art.

• Targir
    Targir
    not all helmets have pit black eye spots but there are 60% of them are like that. Especially the Heavy Armor Helmets.
  • Targir
    Targir
    What on earth is wrong with the eyes.
  • Targir
    Targir
    We should rename this game to Blind NPCs Online. Or No Eyes NPCs Online.
  • josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    A long time ago people used to have eyes, but then they got an arrow to the knee.
    To be serious, once we could really see through the helmet openings, then there was a problem with it so the devs came up with this black color until the glitch is solved... Well, a year later and we still have the temporary fix. Would be nice to receive an update on this issue.
    (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Targir
    Targir
    They will never fix this problem. I'm very sure of that. Because after a year and the temporary fix became permanent.
    I'm very disappointed at Bethesda and losing hope with Zenimax.
  • josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, it's sad looking at old videos where the helmets were still normal, looks much better:

Working helmets - char creation
    (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Targir
    Targir
    Surprise that no players care about the no eyes helmets. I guess they all quit this and go back to their other game.