Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Twin Dragon Society, looking for active members and a trade alliance.

Evolution319
This world can be a tedious place on your own. As players we have wants, be they achievements, or maybe just a place to fit in. I've been there, and at times I'm still there. We all are at one point or another....I'm just to that point where I want more. We all get to that point in some fashion. I've been bumping posts about us recruiting, and honestly we haven't done half bad, but I want to see things go much better. So, here we are...

As of today, I am looking for teammates who want more. People who want to build a guild and call it theirs. People who want to be more than a placeholder. Here are the few things I ask..

1. I ask that you have a mic, but if you don't then at least a keyboard or something to communicate with the guild members that you would be teammates with.
2. A simple understanding, that you have a voice, and need to use it. I, nor anyone else should have to chase you down to involve you in things. We will do lotteries, events etc, but if you don't participate or speak up and involve yourself, then you can't hold anyone else accountable for your boredom.
3. Do not be afraid to speak your mind, I keep an open mind, if you think something could improve, or something is unfair then say so.

Our main outlook was to dabble in everything but I want to be more specific. We want to move towards end game pve, as well as have a team of players whose goal is building a strong pvp team with all of it centering around the guild store and our ability to fund our teams.

I've taken the time to build with alot of our current members, and move in the right direction but we need more...we want more. That brings me to my second part, a trade alliance.

I know there are other guilds out there that have members who want to be more into the buying/selling/crafting/farming portion of this game. Im kinda like that myself. I joined a few guilds to be able to buy and sell on a regular basis, so I know how it goes. So let me be blunt, For those guilds who aren't able to do it on your own, and want to have more control over your own wares, I am offering a trade alliance. Anyone who wants to really build a solid guild store and work towards building something that keeps our merchant side in business here is my proposal.

TDS allows everyone access to the guild bank, and we keep a very close eye on it to keep out the "dishonest" types. We do so, so that everyone has access to see what we have, who puts in, who takes out etc. For those guilds that have members who want to build a store, I am offering a cross membership. each guild that wishes to put in can do so. TDS is starting out with 500k towards that goal. Any guilds who are serious about this, would have to put in as well, obviously not ever guild has that much but pitching in is how we get things done. SO the more that put in the better our chances at being successful. Now, why us..? Why not the other big guilds that have spots...

2 reasons, first...because we don't lose ourselves working on the store here, and doing our other things either together or as our respective guilds already. Second, I want to build other guilds as well as TDS. My goal is to see TDS be successful, but to know that other guilds, friends in those guilds, teammates in those guilds are just as successful, then really that makes it all worth it and makes the game more fun. It builds a closer community of players.

This is alot to take in, I know this. However for all of you interested, individuals and guilds alike, message me via my psn ll_Unrated_ll (Those are L's by the way)

I can be found on during the mornings or I have access using my app at night. I am on late nights on the weekends, but I do my crafting and trading during the mornings. I hope to hear from some of you soon. I will be on late tonight so anyone who would like to chat about it and ask questions, please post here and let me know or add me.

Thank you for your time,

Unrated