Steam Controller ESO Setup

Apokh
Apokh
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey,

last week my Steam Link and the Steam Controller flew in.
I already installed it, and it works flawless for ESO- streaming via LAN and also the Controller.
So I made a little Video for you, to get into it and hope that it will answer some questions.
You can also ask here if there´s sth unclear for you :)

https://youtu.be/Ox2Wyw7VTOo
Legenden
Play@Feierabend mit der legendärsten Feierabendgilde.
Besuch uns.
Es ist besser zu schweigen und alle glauben zu lassen, man sei dumm, als den Mund aufzumachen und alle Zweifel zu beseitigen.
  • Hannibal90blnb16_ESO
    Hannibal90blnb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Did you purchase your game at steam or is it just linked to your steam library?
    Options
  • Apokh
    Apokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just linked it. Obviouslly its working with "Non-Steam" Titles :)
    Legenden
    Play@Feierabend mit der legendärsten Feierabendgilde.
    Besuch uns.
    Es ist besser zu schweigen und alle glauben zu lassen, man sei dumm, als den Mund aufzumachen und alle Zweifel zu beseitigen.
    Options
  • Hannibal90blnb16_ESO
    Hannibal90blnb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I've known this. I asked, because I can't play the game on my steam link either with game pad or mouse and keyboard. There isn't any reaction to the inputs.
    Options
  • kayser90
    kayser90
    Soul Shriven
    Can you explain the process and the software involved to make the steam controller work.

2/12/2015/ I correct now: solve the problem adding in steam the game eso.exe (not the launcher) and works the UI of the steam controller. sorry for the english.
    Edited by kayser90 on December 2, 2015 9:05AM
    Options
  • hug-rufb16_ESO
    hug-rufb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hallo ,
    hab jetzt nen Steam Controller aber finde keine komplette Steuermöglichkeit für den Controller , hab zwar englische configs als text gefunden sehe aber keine Möglichkeit sie zu nutzen da ich sie im Vdf format abspeichern soll .
    vielleicht kannst du weiterhelfen , danke schon mal im voraus
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My version of ESO is non-Steam as well and I haven't been able to get ESO to work with the controller. The problem I have is when the game launchers it kicks out of the overlay and into a message that causes the User Account Control to Pop up. Would this be the source of the problem? I'm not entirely certain how to get past this point, and even if I do the launcher will still load and I believe be a source of a problem... maybe. I'd really love to be playing this game on Steam. I've barely been home for the past few years though and haven't had the time or inkling to sit down and configure this on this particular game (thought I've got it working no problem with many others).
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options