The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO+ Sub - Proving to Zenimax

Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl
✭✭✭
I had an email from Support last night that I think shows it's getting harder to prove your ESO membership and payment

This is the link by the way if your trying to figure out what hoops they want you to jump to prove you've paid your latest ESO+ Subscription..
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30614/track/AvM5Hwo1Dv8S~VK0Gk4e~yIL76sqty75Mv_l~zj~PP9s

I'm not sure about everyone else but I have to wait nearly 2 weeks for Xbox to add that part to my account and the way you want the photo taken (not cropped and complete) showing everything you do which really is a ridiculous amount, next you'll want our phone numbers and address's in that picture. If someone buys a few things in that two weeks the photo won't work because the ESO+ Sub will be further down.

2 months ago I phoned up support and got told to do it a different way because I was told the email address was the important part, because you can track who I am with your systems using that. Why has this changed? My email address hasn't. The way I pay for ESO+ hasn't.

I've been with this game since Beta and although others have had issues with support I've always been ok with support even having friendly chats in our emails. Especially after the negative crown balance debacle. What has changed at Zenimax that the friendliness feels like it's gone and instead your left with were sorry your having trouble resolving your crowns issues on your own.... It feels all very cookie cutter response again and I thought we had gotten past that seeing as I keep using my old ticket to reply and show the entire history of the saga.

Essentially I know your trying to fix it but why can't you make it easier on the customer whilst this is going on or be a little more helpful instead of standard responses as if we are idiots in front of a screen saying "Broken. Fix now."
  • TheBritishBunny
    I completely agree!

My subscription renewed on the 20th October, and yet I still got no crowns. I did email them and they told me to prove I've paid by taking a picture. I went to my Xbox account and saw it hasn't been updated yet, so I gave them my tax invoice.

They told me it is up to Xbox to sort out my problem, I then talked to a really nice gentleman who then told me that yes he can refund and cancel my subscription, but they are not in authority to give me crowns.

ESO has been hugely disappointed and no help at all with my case. Very poor customer service.

And I still have no crowns. ):
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dovahkiin Empire
    Breton/Sorceress
    DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.