Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

lf>a guild that is just starting out in DC

huskykev85
I would like to find a guild that is just starting out and needs members. I mostly do pve haven't had any experience with pvp or dungeons yet. The only req. I have is be homosexual friendly i only ask this if a mic is needed for anything. I've had problems in the past with mics and rude people. Anyway I would like to help build a guild and be part of it and make friends to play with do dungeons and the undaunted quest with. I'm already in two of them and not enough stuff to sell to be in another. If you need someone to help grow your guild leave me a message and I'll get back to you I'm on daily and very active. thanks
  • ramirodonreyes23
    Hello i just made a guild yesterday im in need of members as currently it is just 3 (including myself) but im hoping u would like to join also im homosexualy friendly. Im currently lvl 31 others are just beginjing but would like to have at least 10 or more members by idk wen but would like if u joined.